Soulmates

(A/N: Hey guys! This is just a soulmate AU, basically, when you first set eyes on your soulmate, you get a tattoo on your wrist that says what they first thought of you when they saw you. Does that make sense? You'll get it eventually, anyways, enjoy :D)

<•~~•>

Tony Stark walked into his nearest coffee shop, yes he had his own premium coffee machine at home, but he just wanted too get out of the house. He was having trouble concentrating and Peter not being around made the tower so quiet and boring.

he walked in and ordered.
"Just an americano, thanks" the billionaire said as he placed his order, he saw the server look up in shock at them realising who he was, just slowly nodding whilst still writing down the order and then ran off too the back, possibly to go and tell everyone 'Iron Man was it their coffee shop!'
He laughed at the image of it and then went and sat at a table near a window.

Meanwhile, Stephan Strange, a sorcerer, was walking down the road in his robes and cloak and all, tired and exhausted from teaching students at Kamar-Taj all day, he just wanted a coffee.

Walking by a window that belonged too his favourite coffee shop, he looked inside and saw a stunning man, studying his face, he could see just from his profile that he was real eye candy, he had a similar beard, brown eyes, brown hair and a small nose. The only words that came to Stranges' mind: "fucking beautiful."

A gasp escaped the shorter males mouth after a long gulp of coffee, he felt a sharp stabbing pain on his wrist and looked down immediately. He blinked in disbelief, mouth agape, reading the same words again and again: "fucking beautiful."

Tony turned around wildly, setting his cup down on the table, looking around the small building, trying to find someone looking at him. Finally, he looked out the window behind him and saw a taller and attractive looking man looking at him, head slightly tilted, almost as if he was studying him; that sounds creepy, but the richer of the two just found it romantic (but him being his soulmate probably helped)

"Well." Thought Tony: "if he is my soulmate, I'm lucky as hell."

It was at that moment he realised he maybe just etched those words permanently on the handsome man ahead of him. "Shit." He said aloud

"Shit, oh my god, he probably thinks I'm so cheesy, oh my god what do I do?!" He thought, probably looking and sounding like an anxious female teenager.

That was when the sorcerer felt the same stabbing the other had on his wrist, looking down, handling the pain slightly worse due too his multiple surgeries on his hands, and seeing the words. "If he's my soulmate, I'm lucky as hell." He stared at the worded for a second and then looked at the other, seeing him looking at him too, biting his lip in worry.

Stephen smiled slightly, took a deep breath and walked in, ready too meet his lifelong partner.

<•~~•>
A/N: So guys, I hope you liked that! I have loads of other soulmate ideas which I plan too use, so please tell me if you like this so I know too write more! Anyway, bye :)