3

Namjoon sighs, looking at a picture hung on the wall above his bed. It was a picture of all of Bangtan, together and happy. Their smiles lighting up more than the room, but Namjoon's heart with every glance at it. Namjoon mutters to himself with a forlorn look on his face as Hoseok walks into his room.

Now... Hoseok isn't stupid. He may not be Einstein but he knows he's pretty damn close. He's sure Namjoon has more than a respectful hyung and obedient dongsaeng relationship with the world's cutest grandpa. There's a fine line that Namjoon is tiptoeing and Hoseok isn't sure he could survive the fall.

As Hoseok enters the room, Namjoon's heart races fast. He wonders if Hoseok has figured it out yet. What most don't know about Hoseok is how observant he is. Both Jimin and Hoseok have figured out a way to be energetic yet perspective in such a way that it's almost eerie how good that 'sixth sense' is. But Namjoon's heart doesn't race out of fear, it races out of anticipation. He has been looking forward to one of the others finding out. He's sick of writing his appreciation for that moon like skin in between the lines of their songs. He's sick of making voice recordings of his practice confessions in his phone, only to delete them as soon as he's done making them. It's time Namjoon has a confidant for once.