Let's Get This Started!

I'm so sorry that I forgot to post o Sunday. I had things to do and by the end of the day I just wanted to plop on bed and fall asleep. So here's the first chapter of my new story! Hope you enjoy!!

Johnathan's POV

High School isn't fun. Ok well it is fun going to all the parties that go on during the year but the school part sucks. Currently I'm a Junior at Saint Bridgetown Preparatory school; and what's even more cleche is that the name of our town is Bridgetown. It's one of those schools where middle and high school are together. So both middle and high schools are in a very large building. It's so big that there's two cafeterias!

Other than going to school I go home to a moderately sized mansion. It's not humongous like other mansions but it's still big.

I do like living with a wealthy family it's just that my parents are never home. If they are they come home really late and go straight to bed.

I don't have any siblings so I get lonely at my house but luckily I have baseball. I play for our team and we're o.k. but we're not the best.

Other than playing baseball I babysit because 1 I have nothing else to do and 2 I get money for babysitting kids. I usually only babysit them once or twice because not all the kids I babysit are "good". Even the good ones are really tiring but they get boring to babysit eventually.

Even though I babysit some pretty roudy kids I still keep my hair perfectly combed over. I'm one of the wierd people who spend at least a half hour doing my hair.

See now usually guys try to look good so they can get girls but for me I don't do it for the girls. I try to look good because I don't like to look like a mess. Plus I've never really been into a girl but it's not like I'm saying I'm gay. I'm just saying that I don't find girls "interesting".

Ok well anyway, I've got to go and babysit this new kid. From what I was told by the parents he seems to be one of those quiet people. Looks like I'm going to be bored if he doesn't talk but that's it for now journal.

Signed: John 9/16