beach

It was my first day of school. Yeepee! Can you hear my sarcasm. I woke up and I put my on music and I got dressed

After I got dressed it was still early so I decide to ride around on my skate board

After I got dressed it was still early so I decide to ride around on my skate board. I grabbed my LA Dodgers hat, I put my sketch book in my book bag, I also put my gameboy, walkman, and my pencils. I then put out dog food and water for Hercules. I then grabbed my skate board a road around the neighborhood. I then found this beach. I checked the time 7:00 am and class doesn't start until 8: 45. I sat down on the sand and took out my sketch book and pencil and began to sketch a picture of grandpa Babe. I saw a drip of water fall on my paper. I felt my cheek and felt warm water pouring down from my eyes. Nobody was around and I just started crying. I just want everything to go back to normal when I was still at home, when I still had my friends, when I still had baseball in my life, when I had grandpa. I just couldn't stop crying at this point. I've held it in for so long I just need to let it out.

Benny's POV

I was walking to the beach since it was still early and I like to go there to think. I was walking and I heard faint cries from across of where I was walking it was a girl and she had her knees up to her chest and her arm rapped around her knees. (Like this if you don't understand)

Her head rested on her knees looking at the ocean in front of her as tears flow down her cheeks

Her head rested on her knees looking at the ocean in front of her as tears flow down her cheeks. Her h/c (hair color) flowing in the wind. I decided to walk up to her and..