Part 4

And I turned around and saw the boy that was at the beach and I also didn't realize a crowd around us. "Yo Callie just do us a favor and walk away." The boy said as he rolled his eyes. "But Benny I thought you loved me!" She said in a winy tone I just rolled my eyes and walked away I still had like 10 minutes until class. I just sat in class and decided to sing a little since no one was in here. (Video above) I wrote this song after this one boy only used me to only to break my heart as a dare. After I was done singing I felt me start to cry. Omg how can I cry twice in one day. I felt like someone was looking at me so I turned to my side and see the boy I think his name is... Benny? I'm not sure. "Ummm..I came in here to see if you were okay..." he said in a nervous tone."yeah I'm fine... did you hear me singing by any chance?" I asked hoping he didn't "yeah... your actually really good!" He said "thanks..." I said awkwardly then the bell rung.

AFTER SCHOOL

After school I just sat in my room listening to music. I decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood. I change into comfier clothes.

I was walking when I saw a group of boys playing baseball I decided to stand against the fence and just watch

I was walking when I saw a group of boys playing baseball I decided to stand against the fence and just watch. I made eye contact with Benny now I'm pretty sure that's his name because they kept yelling BeNnY bOy. The darker boy pitched the ball...CRACK the ball went over the fence behind me. Everyone was complaining and yelling at Benny like OMG man up and just hop over the fence. I got annoyed with the complaining so I decided to just climb up the fence to go get it. I was at the top about to hop on the other side of the fence until I felt a strong pair of arm grab my waste and pull me down. Why is pulling me down of my OWN FENCE WTH "if you don't put me down in 3 seconds i will punch you" I said in a monotone voice. They still didn't put me down "one" still didn't let go. "twO" they better put me down cause I'm getting pissed off. "THREE I WARNED YOU" after I yelled that I punched them where the sun don't shine. They let go of me and fell the the ground. I turned around and looked down it was Benny "I warned you" I said as I shrugged and walked away. As I walking I ran into Callie and her gang OMG can this day get any worse. " Eww your dressed as a boy omg haha" she said laughing I didn't really care at this point. "Ok?" I said as I started to walk away. She pinned me against the wall as her friends held me against the wall and Callie and her boyfriend I think started to punch me Callie punched my stomach at least 20 times or more. Then in my face I felt numb as I look to the side as I see Callie's boyfriend taking a pocket knife and cutting my arm. Then they ran away after they saw Benny and his gang running toward them with bats I got to admit it was kinda funny seeing them run. After they left go of me I just fell to the ground. I just felt weak I couldn't talk or move but I could hear and see everything. Benny picked me up I carried me to someone's house. I think it was his "wow she so light." I heard him mumble he opened his house door and set me on his couch and got what I think was his mom and I don't remember after that.