-Chapter Three-

A Healer of Good Will and a Creator in Pain.

The gunfire rang out in the shooting range, as an average height male stood at one of end while a dummy at the other had its head entirely obliterated even with its own structure being built on steel. The young man breathed in as he looked at his gun, which had been modeled after a Sniper Rifle. Near him, a girl had earphones plugged as to drown out the loud ringing from his gun. He looked back at her, rest the gun to his side.

"So what do you think Ivy?"

He asked, as Ivy the female in front of him ignored his question from being unable to hear him and was zoned out while reading a book. He let out a disappointing sigh, moving over to her. His walking seemed to be consisting of dragging his leg slightly, causing his walking to be slow. Once making it to her, he had pulled out one of her earphones.

"Hey, what did you think of the gun?"

He asked again calmly as Ivy had jumped looking at him with her deep emerald eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I was reading about herbs and wasn't paying attention, and."

Her words were cut off as the male put a finger to his mouth and shushed her. Ivy just nodded and looked at the dummy on the other end of the empty room they were in, noticing the damage she just gave a thumbs up toward him.

"Good, but I know you can do better."

Ivy simply responded to him which accompanied her thumbs up. She quickly had turned her attention back to the book she was reading, hearing another sigh from the male, as he took the book from her hands.

"So, what kinda drugs are you learning about this times?"

The male joked, yet Ivy didn't find it any bit funny. She put her hand out, as the action was demanding for her book to be given back. He returned the book to her, as she turned off her music and finally taken off her other earphone.

"What I'm learning about is not any specific herb, but more so I'm trying to learn to find a herb to help with your well, developing issue."

Ivy responded as the male seemed uncomfortable about the topic they were on. Ivy quickly caught onto what she said and had immediately apologized.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bring it up, Noah."

Noah looked at Ivy and gave a weak smile, and responding with a pat on the head, ruffling up her dirty blonde hair.

"I thank you for wanting to help Ivy, but I don't think herbs can truly solve it."

He responded, his voice leaking of negativity as Ivy shook her head.

"Noah, seriously. You can't look at everything so negatively. If you give up how am I gonna help you and if you can't even try to help yourself."

Ivy argued, standing up from her chair and forcing Noah to look at her.

"Well get something done, Alright?"

"How can you always stay so positive?"

"I guess it is in my nature."

Ivy responded with a warming smile as she grabbed all her belongings and walked to the door.

"Have fun blowing up head, Bro."

"and have fun when smoking your weed, sis."