Chapter three (✔️)

Hi

Recap: A woman appears, who is a lookalike of Ragini, but her name is Priya and she is married to Nikhil. SwaLak saw them and left broken heart.

Laksh was drinking, he couldn't believe that she isn't his Ragini. Each of my veins says it is you, my Ragini. He was holding her picture in his hand and staring on it. I know I have played many pranks on you, but Baacha isn't it too much? Six months you are missing and finally I found you then too I got a shock to know that you are not my Ragini! You are Priya... No, I can't believe this. I know you are my Ragini my hearts says it. He looked out of the window and remembers the scene, how she plays with the other man.

He closed his eyes tears were rolling down his cheeks. But then there was a moment, a small glimpse as if she saw him through the window... was she pretending? But why? Is there something she is hiding? Is she in pain? I have to find out...

He was drunken yet he went to his car, but scold himself. You can't drive idiot. Don't drive when you are Drunken, if something happens to me then my Ragini will be broken. No!

He walked the whole way to the house of Nikhil, the bottle still in his hand he was continuously sipping from it.

Laksh reaches there all lights were off and he tries to sneak in. I should enter the house, but what if I got caught? Who cares! I want my Ragini!

He opens the window and the bottle fell from his hand. He didn't bother and entered the house through the open window. He looked around and saw 2 bedrooms. Hmm where is Ragini?

He closed his eyes and put his hand on his chest taking a deep breath. He turns to the right door, but his heartbeat didn't increased. He turns to the left door and then he felt how his heartbeat started to race. He smiles and opens his eyes. Ragini...!

A woman was sleeping in the bedroom, when Laksh entered it. He looked at her innocent face, "Baacha?" He whispers and starts to wake her with a light shake on her arm, "Baacha?" He again tries and looked at her. She hits his hand away and starts to murmur something, which wasn't understandable for him. She hold his hand and starts to cuddle with it.

She opens her eyes in a fraction of seconds. She was breathing heavily and starts to sweat. She saw his happy face with tear filled eyes. "Ragini? Not Priya?" He cups her face and was about to kiss her forehead.

She pushes him away, "Who are you?" He was confused, "Baacha it's me Laksh! Don't tell me you don't remember me!" He was holding her hand that tight that she screamed in pain.

Suddenly the light goes on and Nikhil entered the room, "You again! Inspector look I told you I have heard something. He came and entered the room of my wife. Please arrest him!"

Laksh was numb. He shook his head, "This is not his wife, but my wife. That is Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari and not Priya whatsoever." He looked at her and she gave him a painful yet pitiful gaze, 'I'm sorry!' Her lips formed and he stood up.

The police arrested him and he didn't utter a word, "Mr. Maheshwari please try to understand this is not your wife, but Priya Nikhil Malhotra!". "They both shifted to Calcutta this week, the neighbours called us as they saw a thief roaming around their area and whom we found a drunken Maheshwari!"

DP was ashamed. He looked at Laksh who was lost. She said I'm sorry... but why? He was smiling to himself. Ragini...

At Malhotra house

Nikhil was fuming in anger, "I knew it to return would be a big mistake, but you had to plead to me. I won't let you return to him. You are mine now, Ragini Gadodia!".

Ragini was hell scared of Nikhil... Laksh please stay away this man is crazy you don't know what he has done to other's I'm surviving only because I knew you are safe. Stay away.

___