Chapter five (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Laksh found out that that she is his Ragini, but his anger raised she lied and stayed away for 6 months. Why? He told SwaSan that she is Ragini.

The next morning raised and Laksh woke up with a huge hangover. He hold his head, which was paining. He shook it and went to the washroom. Laksh was under the shower thinking of the newly information he got.

 Laksh was under the shower thinking of the newly information he got

Ragini you took everything from me. I have lost my hope in love and trust. You shouldn't have done this to me... what was my crime? This time you have to explain yourself.

Ragini was in her room. She always locked the door in the night. That Nikhil can't enter her room without her permission. She is scared of him, he is a psychopath and does everything to get what he wants. He isn't a human he is a monster.

Ragini was in the washroom crying under the shower. Laksh I'm so sorry for hurting you. I haven't seen you for so long. But I could convince him to return, I can't live without you.

SwaSan were confused, "We have to help him, but how we will do it. He is angry and you know what happens when he becomes angry. He hasn't forgive me yet." Sanskaar was looking down on the floor.

Swara comes to him, "Haan I know he hasn't forgive you for it. But we have to meet her and ask her, why she is doing this? Only then we can help and maybe he will forgive you?"

Sanskaar felt bad, "I haven't done anything wrong that I have to wait for his forgiveness. He had done a crime, it all happens because of Adarsh Bhaiya and we are the ones, who had to suffer for his deeds."

Swara nods, "Haan I know and I'm still with you! But Ragini is my sister and she loves Laksh more than her own life something must have happened to her. Please Sanskaar we have to work together!"

"No, you won't!" They turned and saw him, "Thank you for your help, but I will do it by myself. I will find out what she is hiding and why she is doing this. She has to explain me and no one else!"

Laksh turns and went down to the hall all were surprised seeing him washed and clean. He sat on his regular place and waited for the food to be survived.

AP caresses his head, "Laksh what do you want to eat?" She wasn't sure about his mood, he was suffering from depression and mood swings, "Maa just give me what you made! I have to leave early." He said with a smile, which made her heart to beat faster.

"Haan Laksh!" She rushed to the kitchen and returns with a plate filled with different variations of food, "Maa I will bring soon the shine of this house back." He starts to eat and DP knew what he wants to say, "Laksh she isn't..."

Laksh looked at him and his gaze shows anger, "She is it!" More wasn't needed to say. Laksh finished his food and went to meet Ragini, he was waiting outside the house.

Nikhil was fuming, "How dare he to enter my house? How could he even find us? I knew it this Temple wasn't a good idea. All the time you have to stop and pray at any occasion. Either a church, temple, mosque or a Dargha {God House I don't know the English word}!" He was continuously shouting at her. She frighten to hell, as she doesn't like it to be scold by anyone. She moves backwards as Nikhil was ready to hurt her.

A door bell stopped him, he stamps with his feet and opens the door to find no one. Laksh entered the house through the same window of last night. He was fuming in anger and seeing his love scared to death made him feel her pain and hurt.

Nikhil returns and Laksh was hiding, "Clean the house and prepare the food, when I will return I want everything to be ready. We will leave the city next week."

Ragini shook her head, with much difficulty she could convince him and now he wants to return, "No! Nikhil I'm ready please don't say that. We will have our own life here. New life only we two!" She comes closer to him, but he pushes her away. "I won't fall again on your lies you aren't that innocent you fooled me and now he knows we are here, but you are mine I won't let you return to him." He left the house and closed all windows, he had the keys for the lockers.

Ragini was caged like always.

She cries alone in darkness, when two hands appeared on her back. She scares first, but he closed her mouth not to scream. Laksh...!

Laksh removes the hand, "You are mine only. Who the hell does he think he is? He has no rights to scold or treat you. Only I can do that like this." He turns her just to cup her face and kiss her forehead. She places her hands on his and cries, but he was wiping the tears away, "Laksh?"

Laksh shook his head, he wanted to have her only, that was all for him what matters. He has seen Nikhils behaviour still he is angry on her, yet he is happy to have her back...

"Baacha!" She hugs him tightly, he calls her again Baacha. She was dying to hear it from his mouth all those months of pain and separation and fear.

____