Chapter six (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Laksh entered Ragini's window. Nikhil has caged Ragini.

Ragini was looking at Laksh totally numb. She was crying and sniffing badly, the breath she was taking were uneasy and she couldn't control her emotions anymore. She hugs him tightly and cries on his chest.

He hold her close and consoles her, "Baacha!" He caresses her back and kisses her head, "Shh now I'm here I found you I won't let you stay here any longer

He hold her close and consoles her, "Baacha!" He caresses her back and kisses her head, "Shh now I'm here I found you I won't let you stay here any longer. Come with me." He took her hand and pulls her to the window. There he saw it, it was locket.

"What the hell! Does he caged you here?"

Ragini nods, "Laksh why you come back? Please! Don't come again. It's too dangerous for you." She was pleading at him to leave as soon as possible and never come back.

Laksh fumes in anger, "Just shut up Ragini! How dare you to say something like this? I should leave and never come back? Why? Do you have fallen in love with him? Did you exchanged me?"

Ragini shook her head with widen eyes, "Laksh what are you saying? It's not like this!" She was crying and seeing his anger fears her, "Laksh please try to understand the situation!" She was pleading in front of him.

Laksh shook his head, "I should understand the situation! Then tell me. Explain me what is wrong with you? Finally I found you. I have you back, but you don't want to come with me? Why?" He was shouting at her and holding her arms tight.

Ragini lowered her gaze, "Laksh...! Please! Leave me alone!" She was struggling to release herself.

Laksh was angry he never thought that and gave her a slap, "Ragini hosh main aou {Ragini come to your sense!} Do you even know what you are saying? You want me to leave you! No!"

Laksh even pushes her and she didn't protest, "Haan Laksh I have lost my mind. The day you went missing everything has changed. I have changed! I become broken!" She falls on her knees and cries her heart out.

Laksh felt bad, but his anger was still there, "Ragini tell me everything. What had happened that night, when I went missing? I know you all were gone to search for me. All come back besides you! Why?" He bends down and shakes her.

Ragini looked at him, "Because of Nikhil!" She shouts at him.

Laksh hold her in his embrace, "What he did to you?" He kisses her head and hold her tight.

She cries further, "He did this all... he hurt you!" Laksh was confused, he couldn't underhand her and tried to calm her, so she could talk. He looked around the room and found the mug with water. He filled a glass and made her drink it.

"Ragini here drink it and then calm down. Tell me everything." Ragini drinks from his hand and closed her eyes.