Chapter 8

Anna's P. O. V..
"Bye...!" I said as I kissed shawn... His soft lips just.. Melt me.. I wanted his warmth to be with me all the time.. But I still knew what I was working on... I sighed..

Shawn placed a kiss on tris' forehead and drove off..
He had gotten a call yesterday.. Though he didn't tell me who's call it was.. He just said it is from work and he needs to go early morning today..

I checked the time and took Tristan to my room with me.. Tris also woke up because.. I really don't know how.. He was just awake when I came to check on him..

I layed Tristan in my bed with me and put the covers on him.. Then I slid in the sheets with my baby.
I ran my fingers through his hair...
His hair is just like Alex..curly/wavy..
Soon, tris fell asleep and I did too.

Shawn's P. O. V...
Yesterday I had gotten a call from Chris saying that he needs to tell me something very important.. And he called me early morning..
I drove off to his house.

I knocked and he opened the door.
"Hello" he greeted
"Heyy" I replied.
"So what did u want to tell me??" I asked as I sat on the couch with him.
"Ugh..bro look don't be mad an do shit..ok?"he asked..
"Depends on what you're about to tell me ."  I said.
He nodded and started..

"Look u love Anna but she -
"How'd u get to know that??!!" I ask.
"Oh..Anna told me yesterday." I sighed.

He continued.
"You love Anna but she doesn't love u ..she is just pretending that she loves u..
You should leave her because you are gonna end up being hurt.She is just trynna get u to love her more and more every second so that when she leaves u all alone , you could feel the pain she felt when Alex left her.That is all she wants." He finished and I felt anger built up inside me, dissapointment, sadness and most importantly HURT.

I made my way to my car and drive off to I don't know where..
Suddenly, A truck hit my car and my head crashed onto the steering wheel.
Then everything went black.

To be continued....
Uh-oh what do u guys think is gonna happen now??