chapter one

Family dinner

If you like this story, please remember to vote, add this to your library and feel free to comment

Also your a sexy beast x

"Hey Hay, hurry up and get your ass down here, your sister's getting impatient!" Hayden grabbed his black hooded leather jacket and skipped down the stairs.

"Do I realy need to go, Ash is my twin, she can play my part..." Cindy glared at Hayden, gesturing towards Ashlyn, "Get in the car, you have to meet him and I garentie you two will get along." He sighed. "It's not him I'm worried about, he has kids... I mean I can handle a seven year old girl but he has a kid my age!... MY AGE!"

"GUYS! HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Ashlyn shrieked from the car as she opened the window. "We're coming but no of that language when we're there ok!" Ashlyn rolled her eyes and started the car. "Let's ride!"

It was a dull trip but Hayden managed to entertain himself with his favourite band. He plugged in his headphones and leaned back. The sound of evanescence could be heard as the car stopped. "Ugh, dude that's so depressing, listen to something good you awkward little man!" He huffed at her! "We are both 16 and you're literally an half an inch taler than me!" She smirked and walked to the front door. This was it, they were about to meet their new step dad... and step siblings. Imageine that, ESH

They awaited an answer after 3 knocks at the big wooden door. It seemed like they were waiting a life time. "Geez, you thi-" Hayden was cut off as the door swung open reviling a tan, bearded man. "Hey, Katie is just in here and we'll..." Cindy grinned, "he's in his room cleaning his mess incase someone gose in it while looking for the toilet?"

"His exact words." They walked in the fairly large house, "Nice..." Ashlyn made herself at home and flung herself on the couch. Footsteps could be heard from the staircase. Oh no. Ethan walked down with a bag of rubbish. "Shit!" He ran past them in his pajamas. "Hmph" Hayden smiled at what he had just seen, his possible nemesis freak out in his pj's.

Ethan walked back into the room, his cheeks burning up. I'll just go get changed,... sorry." Ugh he was nice Hay had to be the bad guy now.

Dinner was finally ready. They gathered around the table and started to eat. Hayden desperately wanted Ted to say some sort of mean comment but nope nothing. Nothing at all. "So... Jay, my mom tells me we're sleeping her for the week, what are the sleeping arrangements." His mother shot him a look it was clear what she meant, 'back off, give him a chance' but Hayden didn't have a crap to give. Jay paused..., "Um yeah well I guess one of you can sleep in the guest room and Ethans room has two beds. Hayden sulked knowing he'd have to sleep in Ethans room. "I guess the boys can go in one room." My mom stated without my permission. "Grate..." I mumbled underneath my breath.

Time passed and the sun had just stared to set. It was nice but it felt wrong to see it from here. Ethan kept looking over at Hay wondering if he was ok. He realy wanted to be a good brother but it was hard when He practically hated Ethan. "...I'm just gunna go get changed,... be back in a minute." Jay remained silent until Ethan was out of the room and started to undress. He pulled out some pajamas out of a bag. He felt insanely uncomfortable as he always slept in his boxers. "Hey,... do you wanna play a game or something until we go to bed?"

"...sure, yeah, I'd...like that I guess." He was still against this but he was bord as hell. Surprisingly, they actually just ended up telling embarrassing story's and laughing at each other till they dozed off, still on the floor. Ethan woke up to the sound of his door open. " Hey, we're gunna go to bed now sweet you," said my mom " Can you make sure Hay's comfortable." A sleepy smile spread across his face. "Sure, night." The door shut and Ethan picked up Hayden in his arms. He was so strong, Hayden was almost like a feather to him. He placed him on the second bed and coverd him up with thin blanket. He stroked a bit of his brown curly hair away from his eyes. "Night bro."

It might be a good time to say Hayden was awake and had changed his opinion of his new step brother.