chapter five

Stargazers

VOTE because I said so x

Haydens point of view :

"I'll do what ever you like as long as it doesn't involve me being murdered." Ethan smirked and touched my hands. They were so soft, I just wanted him to know how I felt, evey time we touched it set my hairs on end. It was magical. Finally his had grasped mine. "It's nothing like that, I like to stargazer." Oh, is that it, no wierd cereal killer...hu? Why am I complaining!? Ok, ok. "Stargazing, that actually sounds kinda ro-, nice, very nice." THAT WAS SO OBVIOUS! now he knows I want the be romantic with my brother. And what's worse? He is my brother. "Yeah, I want it to be very...nice." What. He must have heard that. Maybe it wasn't that obvious?

"C'mon, let's go find a nice place to do it." Hayden smiled, maybe he could keep this to himself for longer than he thought. "Here plenty open space and far from the tent." Ethan layed his back against the grass and patted the ground next to him. "It's beutiful, come on lay down." Hayden joined him, taking in a deep breath. He looked over at Ethans face. "Yeah...it really is."

Ethan let out a loud laugh. "What?" He shook his head and nudged Haydens shoulder. "It's just... you make it so obvious."

Haydens point of view :

"What? What do you know?" What was he talking about? "Hay... I like you, I really, really like you." Wait... oh my god. He knows I like him. "U-um
y-yeah?" Ethans sat up straight and threw one leg over my torso. "You at least need to be more discrete around the others." Was he about to kiss me? "Wait! I... how... when did you know?"

"You told me yourself." What? When did I tell him? I raised my eyebrow. He giggled. "Yeah...you talk in your sleep." SHIT! "Ethan, what did I say?" Ethans face was bright red. Oh god! What the hell did I say! "Well all you actually said was my name over and over... and moaned a little."

"Shit!, I'm so, so sorry!" Ethan lightly grabbed Haydens waist and brushed his cheek. "Why?" They both leaned In and kissed each other... and with that, a spark was lit between them. The kissed trailed off Haydens lips, to his neck, then his chest, then finally, the were pressed just above his pants. "Hay... do you want-"

"Yes! I want this." His hands dragged his jeans down to his ankles. Soon his boxers were there to. "Oh! E-Ethan! Mmhh..." his mouth bobbed up and down, taking in The full length of Hayden. "I-i... mmphh...ogh. yeah." Thier body's were getting sweaty, thier intimacy grew.

"Hey guys where are you? It's late, go to bed." Ashlyn rummaged through the leaves. "Shit Ethan my pants." Ethan ran over to Ashlyn as Hayden quickly turned around. "He's just peeing, I'm his look out gaurd, well be back to the camp in a bit."

"Ok just don't take to long." They were alone again and still sweaty, this time with fear. "Are you still... hard?" Hayden shook his head and pulled up his pants. "No its pretty cold out here, let's just go to sleep,... um can you... can we..." his hand was grasped and dragged to the tent. "We can do what ever you want, as long as it doesn't make any loud noises."

"It's not like that, I just... I'm cold, I want you to... ugh! I want you to spoon me." That got a fairly deserved belly laughed. "Ok, let's go cuddle, I love it when I have an exuse to be close to you." They lay in silence for an hour. "You asleep?"

"No, I've been smelling your hair and I don't want to waste time sleeping when I can take in every moment of this."

"Hm hm. Um Ethan? Is this wrong? Because I feel... guilty, I mean I felt amazing and let's face it, horny. But now I feel guilty." Ethan stroked his chest. "No, i think we have every right to be...us, if yoi want that. You wanna stop?"

"No, I feel safe in your arms. It's just... I don't even know. But I want this, I want to be with you... I don't wanna get cought though! I want to be alone with you, so you can be inside me with out interruption."

"Wow! That's forward!"

"Come on dude, you just sucked my dick... by the way, that was amazing."

"Ha, thanks,... can I do it again? Not now but like can we make an exuse to get away from them so I can."

"Yeah sure, then I want you inside me!"

They finally fell asleep.