chapter two

A long road trip

Again please like vote you sexy people x

Haydens point of view:

What was his? I came here to hate on him and now? Ugh! I shared secrets with him, I feel different. I feel wrong. Why am I thinking like this?... He literally picked me up, how strong is he. I mean I felt his arm and...wow, I just wanted to pull his pale chest against mine and run my fingers through his soft black hair as he kissed my neck. NO! Stop thinking like this it's disgusting, he's supposed to be my step brother. I mean we're not related and to be honest if our parents weren't getting married, I'd be all over him. And I want to be all over him... but I can't be, I have to hate him, and I will hate him!

Hayden fell into a slumber until morning. He was awoken by Ethans soft touch. "Morning, our parents want to tell us something." He looked over to find Ethan shirtless, he tried his best to keep his eyes off of his abs but it was no use. "Morning b-" he almost said baby. And that was far from what he wanted. "You ok Hay?" Hayden felt comfortable to know Ethan was already calling him Hay.

They stumbled down the stairs, both extremely tired. The kitchen was fully occupied as they walked in. "Hi boys, we have a little surprise to help us get closer as a family." The words bounced around Haydens head, getting close to Ethan was the least he wanted, or rather what he wanted to want. "So... we are going camping!! Yup for a week and we're going to Scotland." Ethan widened his eyes "Oh um Scotland...that's wierd,... why couldn't we just go to the woods or something?" His dad butted in for a moment. "Well feel like we should realy get away from everything and just be a family. Don't worry we won't be hunting, it's a local camping place."

Ashlyn just stared at them for a while until she decided to go along with it. "Meh ok." She grabbed herself a bowl of cereal and walked into the living room. "Actually kids, we're going today." Now that got thier attention. Ashlyn almost exhaled milk instead of air. "Jeez!" Realy the only one of them on bord was Katie, but then again, she was 7. "I'm going to pack my things." She shouted, leaving the room.

Ethans point of view :

I hate camping and I have to do it for a week...ugh I mean it will probably help me and Hayden get closer, I think there is something wrong, he always looks so upset and I just want him to feel comfortable, or at least normal around me. I don't think he's acting himself, but to be fair, I have never seen him any other way.

Ethan was way to nice for Hayden to hate him but it was hard to be nice without letting anything slip, he had never felt this way about a boy, let alone his new step brother.

"Well," Hayden paused and looked over at Ethan, "d-do you want me to... help you...pack?" He tried his best to not seem desperately in love. He was already packed since he had just moved. "Uh...yeah, thanks Hay, c'mon." Ethan walked to his room and begun packing. "Hey, you need any extra stuff?" He asked Hay "doesn't look like you have much packed, you can borrow some of my stuff."

"No it's fine Ethan." He said stuffing clothes into Ethans bag. "I insist!" He almost shouted the words. Haydens lips curled up into a smile when he listened to the generous words. Ethan had only realy seen him smile when he was laughing at his embarrassing story's.

He giggled at the sight of it and helped Hayden back as Hayden helped him. Soon they were ready to leave. "I get the point of this but do we have to go all the way to Scotland!" He whined. "Hay I hate camping but don't you think it might be nice, your mom and my dad are just guna be hiking alot so we can have some time to get to know each other."

"Oh...yeah." Ethan zipped up the suitcases and headed down stairs. "And I was told to give you my number in case you need anything while I'm gone." They walked outside and to the car. Cindy sat in the front with Jay, Ash sat with Katie, telling her about fashion and stuff and Hayden sat in the very back of the minivan with Ethan.

They traveled for hours on end. Hayden yawned and dropped his phone on his laptop after looking all over instagram.

Haydens point of view :

"Tired?" Ethan asked me. "Yeah, I'm just guna go to sleep for a bit." There was still a seat between them. "You can lie down, use my leg as a pillow." What the hell was I going to say, I mean I wanted to do it, it would be comfy but it was awkward for me. "Um i don't know..." he got our a blanket and patted his thigh. "C'mon, it'll be easier for you to go to sleep." I finally gave in. He was right, I slept all the way to Scotland. I woke up to him sleeping with his hands wheved into my hair. It was nice but I had to wake him up.

We had a lot to do today