Good Morning

I stepped outside, stretching and waving to the neighbors. It was peaceful, birds chirping, distant chatter of the neighbors, and no sign of Dr. Eggman. It was a new day, and it was greeting me with a ray of sunshine. I took a deep breath of fresh air, then slowly breathing out. I grabbed the Mobian newspaper and turned to the door, which was now closed. I turned the door handle, it didn't budge. It was locked, even though I didn't hear the door close. I tried again, which was getting unwanted attention from my neighbors. I gave up, lightly kicking the door, and a curse under my breath.

"And good morning to you, door." I grumbled to the locked door. I had tossed the idea of calling my girlfriend, knowing she has a spare key to my house for 'emergency' reasons, but knowing how she is with mornings...I hesitated, reaching into my pants pocket and grabbing my iPhone. I unlocked the iPhone and tapped on the dial pad. I slowly typed her number, and pouted as it began to ring. It had rang for only a few seconds, until finally my suffering...had only began.

"Hello..?" A tired voice answered.

"Ah, Good--" I started.

"Do you know what time it is?! Who gets up at...NINE IN THE MORNING?! You better be dying." She growled.

"Good morning to you too, sweetheart." I tried, she didn't buy it.

"Look if you want to have sex, just say it." She said, almost like she was suggesting it.

"What? No...well...wait no, that's not why I called. I kinda locked myself out of my house."

"Really? The fastest thing alive--"

"Yeah, yeah. Can you please just come over and unlock the door?" I asked. There was a long pause, until finally she agreed to come over.

She had clearly taken her time, making me sit outside my house like a hobo, on purpose. A blue challenger had pulled up, the muscle car was her baby and to be honest I would get jealous of it sometimes. The front window had slowly slid down. I saw her sitting in the front seat, with her shades covering her eyes. She lifted her shades to her forehead and said.

"Well, hey there handsome. Having some door troubles?" She smirked as I started tapping my foot impatiently.

"C'mon, Mickinzee...Don't play with me." I spat, getting impatient. She giggled and parked her car. My jaw dropped as she got out of the car. She wore tight shorts and a half shirt, with my logo on it. Her leather jacket barely hid her beautiful stomach and her heels clicked against the road and sidewalk, getting attention from my neighbors, even Silver shot a glance. I hurried her to the door.

"Do you want the whole neighborhood to break their jaws?" I said standing in front of her, so no one else would stare.

"No, only you." She said, kissing me. I heard the door click open but we didn't break the kiss. She opened the door and walked me inside. Her sweet smelling perfume floated me after her, like an old timely cartoon. I shut the door behind me and carried her onto the couch, laying her down. We had to break the kiss for air, she brushed her bangs out of my face and grabbed my shirt collar, seductively pulling me in. I leaned in for a kiss but she flipped me on my back, and had my hands tied with my own belt in less then three seconds.

"Ow...Mickinzee." I groaned.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." She tighten the belt around my hands. I knew she was being mean on purpose, for waking her up. She laughed softly, as seeing me on my back tied up was humorous to her. I got irritated and unwrapped the belt and pulled it around her waist, pulling her in.

"Gotchya." I smiled. She blushed and stopped laughing.

"I let you."

"Sure..." I smirked. She growled and soflty nipped my neck. She giggled as a soft moan escaped my lips. I pulled her in closer, our hips touching. We kissed, and I took a turn kissing her neck, I started getting aroused as she moaned my name. We paused, for air, her eyes pulled me in but her smile told me she was planning something. Before I could flip her on her back she escaped my grip and tied my arms behind my back.

"What?" Is all I could say, before she was standing above me, smirking.

She leaned in placing a hand above my member.

"Dont. Wake. Me. Up." She smiled, with an evil grin. Before I could reason with her she looked down at her hand, gripping at my pants crotch, making me bite my lip in pleasure and desire.

"What a waste..." She pouted. She turned back to me and gave me a light kiss. She stood up and walked to the door.

"Hey! Wait what about me?" I pouted, still tied and on my back.

"Have a good morning." Is all she said, before walking out the door and closing it behind her. I could hear her car drive off in the distant. I hit the back of my head against the floor, and sighed.

"Dammit...So close.'' I pulled and clawed at the belt.

'I'm stuck...perfect.'