🌅||7

Jimin..

Jiminie

minnie

The familiar voice echoes in his head, he tiredly started looking around, searching for the source of the sound of his lover, the voice echoes louder from somewhere far from where he was walking in.

Kookie?

He muttered softly as he walked closer toward the voice, his eyes slightly wide as he heard the voice call him for the second time as his boyfriend figure started walking away.

Jiminie, whats taking you so long..?

The voice said playfully as it went further away, jimin started to walk faster as he called his lover name ignoring all the different stares he received.

Jungkook!

He called as he ran ignoring the worried voices calling for him from behind, he could see the boy standing with open arms as he waited for him.

Kookie!!

He shouted one last time as he got closer to the boy, before he could reach the boy he felt a pair of arms wrap around him and pulls him back as he and the figure fell back down.

Jimin! Are you crazy you almost fell off!

Jimin eyes widened as he looked at hoseok who was still holding him tight while his hand trembled slightly from the fear that took over him, if he was slower by just two seconds the boy could have fallen and he was thankful that he reached him on time.

But he was here.. he was calling me.. he wanted to hug me.. but I couldn't reach him on time

His tears fell again breaking hoseok heart, he rested his head on the smaller boy back and tried calming him down as the others came looking at the two, jimin drowning in his own pain and hoseok in the fear to lose an other friend he cares about.

Jimin was losing it and they can't help him in any way possible, no matter what they do he always manages to remember jungkook, it was unhealthy but they couldn't take him off the boy mind easily.