SISTER!?!?!?

(Autumn's POV)

I woke up on the ground in a cage. The first thing I thought about is how am I going to get out of here.

"I see your finally awake. Quite the heavy sleeper" A girl said.

I said nothing. I was more focus on the door the was behind her.

"Are you going to speak for me or do I have to make you" she said moving closer to me.

I still said nothing knowing if I was going to get out I was going to have to fight my way out. I stood up and began to attack her. I got her down on the floor and ran for the exit when I guy stepped in front of it. I tried to kick him out of the way but he grabbed my leg and stabbed it.

"Do you want the other leg stabbed" he said.

I shake my head. They throw me back into the cage and started talking about what they where going to do to me right in front of me.

"I have an idea we just play with her but we don't kill her" she said.

"But she can try to fight us again" he said.

"We just tie her arms and legs up" she said.

They tied me up and through my back on the ground. She got closer to me.

"Please don't" I said in a weak voice.

"Now you want to talk" the man said.

"Matthew go calm down" she said.

He marched out of the room and the girl looked at me.

"I'm sorry for my friend. Let me introduce myself. My name is Julia and my friend there was Matthew but he likes to be called Matt" she said.

"I'm Autumn" I said.

I was scared to talk her at first but we talked for a while and I began to trust her. She cut the ropes off of my arms and legs and I gave her a hug. I felt something poked me and I started to feel tired and I feel asleep.

(Julia's POV)

I laid Autumn on the ground and called Matt back into the room.

"You stick her with the needle" Matt said.

"Yeah. Now we don't kill her or get her close to death we just play with her" I said.

Matt was sad we couldn't kill her but happy we could still hurt her. After we got done 'playing' with Autumn we sat her down back where the group of her friends where but we put her close to the group.

"She is starting to wake up we need to go now" I said grabbing Matt's hand and ran away.

(Austin's POV)

I woke up to hear someone crying so I went to go look around. I found Autumn crying with cuts and bruises. I ran over to her.

"AUTUMN ARE YOU OK" I said.

"Yeah all these cuts on me means I'm fine" she said sarcastically.

"Right sorry. Here let me help you up" I said grabbing her hand and helping her to her feet.

"Ow" she said fall back. I caught her. "I forgot to say I got stabbed in the leg" she said laughing nervously.

I was so mad but I tried to stay calm.

(Autumn's POV)

I was nervous that Austin would get mad but he had a calm face but I could see anger in his eyes.

"Autumn who hurt you" Austin said.

He said it so calmly it's creepy. I couldn't lie to him but I know if I told him he would get mad.

"Alright I'll tell you but you have to promise you won't get mad" I said. He nods.

"I was ummm" I said trying to remember. "I can't remember" I said.

(Austin's POV)

I looked at Autumn like she was joking.

"You're joking right" I said. She shook her head. "Do you remember one or two things that happened" I said with my fingers crossed.

"No I'm sorry" she said with a sad look.

I breathed in and out. I sat down next to Autumn and closed my eyes. She hugged me and I hugged her back. I opened my eyes and looked down at her.

My heart started racing. I had a moment alone with her. She looked up at me and we both blushed. I pulled her close to me.

"A-A-Austin" she said.

I was about to kiss her when I heard something. I pulled back.

"I hear something or someone" I said.

I stood up and looked around. Before I knew it I was pinned to the wall. A man came behind Autumn and stuck her with a needle.

"What did you do to her" I said.

All she did was smile but she was also looking me up and down. Autumn looked at me and the girl and tried to run over to us but the guy hold her back.

"Julia please don't hurt Austin" she said

Julia took a step back from me and we looked at each other.

"No it's impossible you can be" I said.

"A-Austin" Julia said.

"J-Julia" I said crying.

We hugged each other for a moment.

"WHAT IS GOING ON" Autumn said.

"Autumn I would like meet my sister Julia" I said.

"SISTER" she said.

*******

Hello peoples I hope you enjoyed this part of Captured and Tortured.

I am sorry this part came out later than I thought and I'm sorry that this part was short.

The next part I make I'll try to make it longer like at least 1,200-2,000 words.

I am also going to do a new book it is basically side story's for this book.

Anyways I hope you all a good day.

*******