Handling your period

Sorry for not updating so long . I was so busy .

................................................

Periods are what every female goes through,from the age of 12-up.

As females most of us feels some unbearable pain and we'll be like "why does this have to happen to us ,why it couldn't it be the males".

Yea ,I think that a lot. But as you grow you'll know how to handle yourself when your period comes .

Signs your period is coming

.cramps
.headache
.moody
ETC

Don't worry I am here to help you.

Your gonna know when your period is going to come .So I'll advice you to take some pain killer before the pain gets worst.

Everybody period happens in different ways (some feels pain some don't, some have headaches etc).

   How I handle my thing

When I feel the pain in my pelvic area I grab some pills .
Drink some room temperature water and relax .

Some times in the night the pain will get unbearable if I forget to take my pills .

So I'll just warm some water and put in my hot water bag and place on my tummy.

If you don't have a hot water bag here's a trick I use to use.

                 DIY

.Get a cloth or a blouse
.put it in a plate with water
.Next you warm it in the microwave.
.Handle carefully and remove from the plate and put it in a plastic bag (2 bags).

.tie carefully and rap it with another blouse to take off some of the heat,but make sure that you are pleased with the heat.

. Apply to where the pain is ,lay down and relax.