How to stay out of Drama

This is not edited so if you see any errors just chill with me

...    ...

So let's talk about staying out of  drama at school ...

Sometimes we tend to be in the worst class with the most disgusting persons, AKA me am in the worst class ever..

So like how am in the worst class their tends to be news carriers,persons that loves to start beefs with others etc .....

Well, from I started going to high school I have never been in any beef with any one or causing drama...

  So here are some tips how to stay out of drama and how to develop thick skin❤

#1 Never ever be a news carrier .(
Any thing you hear somebody say do not carry it aroundtelling others and spreading  the news on what you heard, because this is gonna spread like wild fire and your gonna get in trouble and even though you weren't apart of the news that you heard some how your gonna be included in it so learn how to keep your mouth under control).

#2 See and blind ,hear and deaf.
(What ever you see and hear at school ,around your  environment ,act as if you never see and hear about it before ,because this is a big way how to stay out of drama.If you see someone doing something act as if you never saw ,just mind your own business ..... When am at school and anyone comes to me with drama they'll be like eg "didn't you know that they are bad company " I'll be like : ooooo,mhhhh. Stuff like that because I don't wanna add to any of the story and get in to trouble..

#3 Don't add to what you hear
(If they come to you with drama or beef ,don't add to it just listen to what they saying and just say:" oooooo,mmmhh,OK,i never know,kl are good luck with that).

#4 Don't care if people talk about you and hate on you
(Its time to build some thick skin . people are gonna talk about you ,they are gonna rate you , hate you and even say things about you that's not even true .. Listen up ,just stop caring what people think about you and say about you.