Your life plans

Hey guys am back . I am sorry I haven't been updating for a long while but your girl Roxy is back...

So on chapter six (6) the last time I updated, I said I'll be doing ,your life plans,soooooo let's go right into it ...:-)

............   ............    ............  .........

Life plans. Well everybody got plans ,what they wanna do with their life such as
Career choice ,where you wanna live ,the college you wanna go bla bla and the list goes on.

Let's focus on your career choice .

Do what you wanna do ,don't let your parents (family) or anybody stop you from achieving your dream ,just let it flows.

I am that's person rn one of my sibling that I live with be like . Your not going to any far college away from home and your not becoming an actress .

Yea I want to be an actress ,but she ain't approve of it and she was like going to ensure my mom does too ...but in the meant while I wanted to do fashion design and idgaf about anyone I'll be doing what I want ...
.

So the thing is if you want to do something do it ,ensure that your heart is Specking to you ,follow your heart. Don't don't do anything to impress anybody because you gotta learn that no matter what you can't impress them ,just do it for you ..

To choose a career look on the things you enjoy doing . so if you like sewing ,just be a fashion designer and most of all don't do a job because of the pay do it because you love it ...

Y'all just plan out your life get a book and write down your stuff don't forget to include god into your plans .

There with person who are not gonna like your plans

ill envy you because they know that you'll have a good paying job ,sweet kids ,nice car and house and a wonderful husband ...

Do you be you ,do what the fu*k you want ,because its your life and never do a career your parents tell you to do because it will be a nightmare for you because you'll be the one living that life and trust me you don't wanna make the very stop mistake .

Stay positive ,do what you comfortable with,forget about jealous toxic (family and fake people) and hit the road of success baby!!!!!. But ensure you know what you doing

Lots of love thanks 4 reading

....................................................

Thank y'all for reading I know this is short but bare with me ☺☺

Don't forget to like and comment ❤❤❤💋

And also coming December I will be publishing a vampire romance book .. So look out 4 it ....

Love y'all💋💋💋💋

Next up : stay out of drama.