Chapter 14

We arrived home at midnight. After all the after parties and stuff.

I sat on the couch and took my heels off.

"I'm gonna take a shower" Baekhyun said going into the room.

I walked into the other room. Opened the wardrobe.

Empty.

Okay. They obviously put my stuff in his room. I walked towards his room and opened the wardrobe. There were my dresses hanging in his cupboard. I grabbed them and shifted them into the other room.

Once i was finished i grabbed a black trouser and a baggy shirt and got into the shower.

When the warm water hit my body, every thing, every thing that happened came rushing to me.

I was feeling hollow and alone. I was always alone but this loneliness was creeping onto me.

I was crying and there was no one to console me or remind me that i will be fine or this is a dream. It wasn't a dream. It was the reality i brought upon me. It was the bitter reality i have to face.

I always thought that if my parents are like this, i would marry someone who is considerate and caring. Who would cherish me. Who would support me. Who would love me. What did i do to deserve this?

I became a sold object.

It's right i made a deal. It was the only thing i could do. To sell my freedom for 5 years.

-------------

After an hour in the shower i finally got out. My hair bundled up in the towel above my head.

I came outside to get some coffee. When i got into the kitchen, he was already there. Wearing his oversized shirt with shorts and hair a little damp.

I didn't say anything and started to fill up the water.

"You already moved your stuff?" He asked suddenly and i jumped.

"Yeah" I answered pressing the button on the machine.

"Glad, I didn't have to do that" he mumbled walking out of the kitchen.

Wow. I'm not having it Byun.

"Thank God because if you did that i would've burn all my clothes" I yelled back my voice a little sore because of all the crying.

"What happened to your voice?" He asked coming back into the kitchen.

"Nothing that concerns you" I said without looking at him.

"Right" He said and went back in his room.

----------------
I felt sunshine on my face as i flutter open my eyes. I squinted tried to adjust my eyes to the sunlight.

For a while i lay there thinking about yesterday. I was feeling much better though.

I squirmed in the bed for a while and then got up to freshen up.

I peeked outside.

Empty lounge.

No sound from the kitchen, i looked towards his closed door. He must be sleeping.

I closed my room's door and walked towards the kitchen.

I opened the fridge. Grabbed some eggs and started to cook. For myself.

I was a decent cook. I don't usually cook but i can cook to save my life really. I learned that in US.

I made myself some coffee and french toast and started to eat on the counter, phone in my hand, going through the pictures we took last night.

I was halfway through my breakfast when the sleeping beauty came inside.