Chapter 27

"Okay I'll be there in half hour"

She heard him say on the phone when she came back into the lounge.

"You're going somewhere?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

He looked up at her face and then nodded "Dad asked for me"

She gave a winced smile "Are you in trouble?"

He Chuckled "I'll handle it, besides I'm not even regretting what i did"

Her heart swelled up at his words and she just looked at him without saying anything.

He raised his eyebrows "What? You fell in love with me or something?" He gave a teasing smile.

She shook her head chuckling and looked down at the floor instead of him.

"I'll go too" She immediately said when she heard his footsteps near her.

"No you stay here" He said.

"No, there's nothing to do, I'm not even going office, so I'll go too. Besides I've never been to your office" She raised a brow.

He sighed "Alright, I'll give you a tour"

"Awesome" She grinned and he just shook his head at her laughing silently.
________________

"Okay tell me, is he angry?" Baekhyun asked Hyesun once they were in his office.

Jiah looked at Hyesun up and down with distaste. She was a pretty girl with perfect curves and Jiah wasn't having it.

"He does seem curious" Hyesun replied after a thought.

"Just curious?" Baekhyun asked while Hyesun grabbed a tie and went towards him while Jiah's eyes traveled at her every move.

"Yeah, that's what i saw" She shrugged and hanged the tie around his neck.

Jiah coughed and they both turned towards her.

"I can help him with the tie, you can go" She said with confidence she doesn't know she had in her.

Hyesun bowed with a smile and walked out of the room.

She turned towards Baekhyun who had a creepy smile on his face.

"What?" She asked going towards him and started to work on the tie.

"You are jealous?" He said with a teasing grin.

"You wish" She replied with a scoff.

"You're so jealous, you're burning right now" He laughed.

"I am not" She frowned.

"Yes you are" He adorably smiled.

She gave him a tired look and he leaned down, eyes on her lips. When he came inches away, she tightened the knot of his tie around his neck and he choked.

She started to laugh and Baekhyun coughed hysterically while frowning at her.

"You're evil" He gritted his teeth.

"I know" She proudly said and sat on his chair.

"Who gave you permission to sit on my chair?" He folded his hands on his chest.

"Do i need permission?" She blinked innocently.

He grabbed the chair with both of his hands on either side of her and leaned down to her level "No you don't, you're the Boss lady" He bumped his forehead with her lightly with a smile and then stood up.

She forgot everything. She took a breath she didn't know she was holding the entire time.

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit" He said to her and walked away.