Chapter Twenty: Discovery.

Adrien's P.O.V.

   I kissed him in the backseat of the limo, not caring about what he had just done. But after a few moments, I pulled away again.

"But Chat..are you sure you want everyone to know about this? This is dangerous remember?"

He smiled at me and he leaned his forehead on mine.

"Don't worry. They could think anything. We'll let their minds think of what we are. We could be boyfriends..friends..anything really. I hope you have a great day at school tomorrow. I really do. Tell me what happens, babe."

I rolled my eyes and I shook my head.

"If I get picked on tomorrow, it's all your fault."

He laughed as he kissed down my neck, and he spoke in between kisses.

"Eh..i could..care less.."

I moaned softly but I giggled because it tickled.

"Chat..stop. We're in a limo.."

He stopped to look up at me.

"So? This is a magically enchanted limo. The driver can't hear or see in here. So we can do whatever we want.."

He bit on my neck, looking for my sweet spot. He found it. I have a couple sweet spots, but this one, was located underneath my jaw, under my right ear. I moaned at the sensation he sent through my body. I tangled my hands into his hair and tugged slightly. He moaned softly against my neck, then he started unbuttoning my shirt. I got excited, thinking I was finally getting what I've wanted for a while, but then he stopped and he pulled away from my neck.

"Sorry."

I looked at him confused.

"Why are you sorry? I want you. It was getting so good, what happened?"

He looked down.

"I can't trust myself. I can't hurt you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

I lifted his chin up gently with my hand, so he could look into my eyes with his heart shattering neon eyes.

"I love you. And I know you won't hurt me. We can do it when you're ready. I will always wait for you. And I don't only want sex..i want to be with you..you're like my other half. With you..I feel complete, as cliche as it sounds."

He smiled and he blushed slightly.

"I love you so much Sunshine.."

I returned his smile.

"I love you too Ch-"

My sentence was cut short because of a couple police cars shooting by us. I looked out the window to see them, and they were headed towards my house. I looked back at Chat, and he had a smug but sad look placed upon his face.

"I'm sorry I'm a murderer but..they 'found' Gabriel's body.."

I shook my head.

"You're not a murderer babe..you were protecting me. That's all that matters."

He smiled weakly at me.

"This limo is taking us to the house. We'll pretend we didn't know anything about it, okay?"

I nodded.

"Alright. What do they think happened to him?"

"Well..with the fake injuries I put on his body..it looks like someone murdered him, but there isn't any clues on who did it. There is just a knife in his neck. For all they know, he could've done it himself."

"Oh. Will they ask us questions?"

"Yes. We might have to spend a couple hours in the station, while they ask us questions."

I thought for a moment, then fear dawned upon my face.

"Wait. What if they find out it was you? What if they lock you up and-"

He placed a finger on my lips, to shush me.

"Listen..I know how this works. I am the most powerful creature ever..you think they are going to beat my methods? Nope. I'm fine Adrien. I'm not going anywhere."

He smiled his reassuring smile, which put me at ease.

"Okay."

   When we got to the crime scene, Chat was holding my hand and we walked in together. The cops were surrounding my father's 'freshly killed' body, and an EMT came up to me and said that she was sorry. I nodded, but I felt no remorse for him. He tried to keep me away from Chat, and he tortured me.

   The EMT'S carried him away in a stretcher, and then Chat and I were taken to the station to be asked questions, like Chat said. It took a few hours, and now it's nighttime. The officers asked lame questions like 'Where were you?' And 'How close were you to him?' and a bunch of other bullshit. But when Chat and I finally got home, it was peaceful. Nathalie was still at the station, mourning my father, she probably wouldn't be back for a while.

    After everything was finally over, I was laying on the couch in my bedroom, with Chat sleeping in between my legs, his head on my chest. I smiled fondly down at him, as I held him close to me.

I really love him. I honestly do. I would shout to the whole world, that he was mine and no one could ever love him as much as I do. But for both of our safety, I don't do that. I wish everyone could know about us. I really do. But it's too dangerous. And I totally understand that. But maybe in the future, him and I will be sitting by the fireplace, with our new born baby in our arms, with wedding rings upon our ring fingers. I hope to have a future with him. I honestly do.

  Chat's P.O.V.

  Adrien thought I was asleep, I wasn't. I don't know if I told him, but I can read minds, if I choose to of course, and I could hear everything he was thinking. The future he wanted. Little did he know I wanted it too. Maybe we'll have that future. That's what I hope for. I can picture us one day, being happy like that. Making a family I've never had.

  I smiled to myself at the thought,  as I actually fell asleep, cuddling with the man I love.

                   ~End of Chapter Twenty~

Authors Note:

  wait what? i actually updated? wow what a shocker. but anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter! it's a bit boring i know, but eh. ill see you in the next one! peace! ^_^