Chapter Sixteen: Abuse.

•warning: homophobia, physical abuse, and some gore.•

Adrien's P.O.V.

    I woke up to the sound of my father's loud voice in the bedroom.

"I WILL NOT HAVE MY SON SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN! IT IS DISGUSTING! WAKE UP YOU SCUM AND GET OUT OF MY SONS BED I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT!"

I looked over at my boyfriend, and the look on his face was completely shocked, and hurt. I looked down at our position, and I saw that he had his arms around my waist, holding me close to his body. I looked at my father with a pleading look.

"Father please..let him-"

"NO! NEVER! MY SON IS NOT BEING GAY! GAYS ARE WEAK AND ITS WRONG!"

I started tearing up as Chat slowly withdrew from the bed. I got up quickly and I took his hand, he looked to me with sad and hurt eyes.

"Chat..please! Don't go!"

He sighed as it was obvious that he was holding back tears.

"Adrien..my sunshine..I can't..I'm sorry."

My father cleared his throat.

"Now. Get out."

Chat took one last look at me, and he left through the window. I immediately felt empty again. As I looked out the window, I realized it was still dark out. Then I looked over at the clock.

3 am.

I turned around to my father, wondering why he was up this late. Then I realized.

He's drunk. I can smell it.

"Father..can you please leave."

"No."

His voice was cold and harsh, more then usual. He then gripped the thick stick I now noticed he was holding. Then he did the unexpected.

He started beating me.

Whack.

He struck me across the face, i now have a deep cut on it. Tears were threatening to come out of my eyes, but I wouldn't let them.

"You foul creature. You will not be gay. No anal shit for you, boy."

"Father! It's not like-"

Whack.

He whacked my side with the stick, causing me to fall down, while holding my side.

"Please..stop."

He kicked my stomach.

"You are a disgrace to the family name."

Whack.

He whacked my arm. I was starting to lose my vision due to the pain. I could see my blood trailing into the floor from my wounds.

Before my father could hit me again, I heard a crash from my window. Then I saw a dark figure jump on my father, and choke him. The dark figure appeared to have horns, yellow orbs for eyes, dark black hair, while being surrounded with a dark aura. Then the dark figure spoke, with a deep seething voice, dripping with hatred and anger.

"Adrien? A disgrace to the family name? No. That's you. You're the disgrace. Beating your own son. Have fun going to the Underworld. I hope you burn."

The dark figure then shoved his hand into my father's chest, and ripped out his heart, crushing it into a pile of ash. My father's body then turned into ash as well, but that's when I lost my consciousness.