Chapter Thirteen: Confusion.

Chats P.O.V.

I woke up on New Year's Day with a massive migraine. That's what I get for getting shit faced drunk. But what really concerned me is when I looked down and saw that me and my boyfriend are in only boxers.

We didn't..do it did we?

I will be super pissed if we had sex last night. That's something I definitely want to remember. But my thought process was interrupted as the golden ball of sunshine woke up underneath me.

"Morning Sunshine.."

He tiredly looked up at me and he noticed our almost nakedness but he wasn't shocked. He smirked.

"Good morning Chat.."

"Adrien. Do you know why we are only in boxers?"

A sly smirk rose to his face.

"No..not at all."

After that, he got up and went to his dresser. He looks good in only boxers, I almost wish he didn't have them on. But I was still curious why we were both wearing boxers and he seemed to know something.

"Yes you do know why. What happened last night that you aren't telling me?"

He shrugged as he got out his blue jeans and black shirt. I crossed my arms as he put them on.

"Really? You do know what happened. Did I do something? Did we have..sex?"

I could practically feel his smirk as he put on his shoes.

"Maybe..maybe not. And can I borrow your black jacket? It's a little chilly out and I love the smell of it.

I was starting to get worried as I nodded my head but also upset that I don't remember.

"What? It's not a maybe. It's a yes or a no."

He got his school bag then he put on my jacket and he turned to look at me.

"I'll tell you when I get home from school."

I tried to fight back but he was already out the door. I sighed as I laid back down.

I will find out what happened one way or another.

•AT SCHOOL•

Adrien's P.O.V.

As I arrived at school, I wasn't late this time thank god. I sat in my usual seat then I took out my books. But I was a little startled when Nino came and sat by me.

"Hey bro. Who's jacket is that? I've never seen you wear it before."

I blushed a little bit as I looked up at him and I smiled nervously.

"Oh uh..it's new."

Nino shrugged but I knew he wasn't buying it. But he still just pushed it off like it was nothing, as class started. I sighed of relief then I pulled the neck of the sweater to my nose and I inhaled, then i smiled at Chats amazing scent. I'll see him afterschool so I can't miss him too much today. I quit daydreaming about him and I looked up at Mrs. Bustier and I copied the notes from the board.

After Class, it was lunchtime. I got my food then I sat down at a table alone because that's how I like it. I felt my phone buzz and smiled at it as I pulled it out. It was a text from Chat.

My Heart ❤️: Hey Sunshine, how are you?

Me: I'm okay. I'm missing you like crazy though.

My Heart ❤️: i bet I miss you more.

I giggled.

Me: Nah not possible.

My Heart ❤️: its very possible.

Me: whatever. I'll see you after school, I gotta go.

My Heart ❤️: goodbye Sunshine <3.

I put my phone away and I smiled to myself as I ate my lunch, then back to class.

AFTER SCHOOL

I walked into my bedroom and Chat was sitting on the bed in black sweats and a gray shirt, waiting for me.

"Hey Chat..I missed you."

"I missed you too Sunshine. So..tell me what happened."

I sighed.

"You really want to know don't you?"

He nodded.

"Yes. I really do. It's killing me."

I put my bag away then I took my shoes off and I sat next to him on the bed.

"Okay..it's gonna kill me to say this..but we did have sex..kinda."

His eyes widened and I tried not to smirk.

"What?! Are you fucking serious I want to remember that!"

"We had oral Chat...I sucked your dick. I did it because you were drunk and you wouldn't remember a thing..so I became dominant."

I smirked proudly a little at that but I almost laughed when I saw his expression. He looked so upset.

"So..my boyfriend..sucked my dick..for the first time, and I don't remember?"

"Yep. Pretty much."

He grabbed my face and looked me dead in the eyes.

"I'm really pissed about this Adrien. But I'll let it go. It's whatever. But next time, i don't want to be drunk. You got it?"

I nodded.

"Yep. And by the way.."

I leaned in a little closer to his face.

"..you're hot when you moan."

He blushed a little and he let go of my face. I smiled at him.

"Don't worry. You might remember someday. But do you want to watch a movie? I'm bored."

He smiled at me as his blush faded.

"I would love to. Come here."

I smiled more as I settled myself between his legs, my back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I placed my hands on his. I rested my head back on his shoulder as he turned on a movie and I sighed contently as I just breathed in his scent and basked in his warmth.

There is no place I'd rather be.

~End of Chapter Thirteen~

Authors Note:

Hey Guys! I'm back after almost a month 😭 I'm sorry I've just been so busy and just ugh. I hope you guys enjoyed this sweet little chapter and I should be writing again soon. I didn't reread this chapter so if there is any mistakes that's why. I'm currently writing this at 3 in the morning so yeah I'm a little tired. But HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! I officially love June and I'm just so happy for this month. On May 12th I came out as BISEXUAL 🇦🇲 (I think that's the flag for it) I have an amazing girlfriend right now and I love her very much. She might read this idk lmao. But I support all of the LGBTQ community of course, I'm writing a gay book 😹. But I think I've talked enough. I love you guys and I'll see y'all later! Peace! 💚