Chapter 2 - The Library

Two weeks later
YOUR P.O.V

It has been two weeks since you and Loki started talking for the first time. Although the first days were hard, you started to grow closer to him. He was your friend. At least, that's how you saw him. You didn't know if he saw you the same. You noticed that Loki loved to read. So instead of bringing him a new book today, you decided to take him to the library. The library in the tower. The Avengers said that that was for the best. You didn't see how they didn't trust him. Well maybe because he nearly killed them.... that was a stupid question. You finish your poptarts and walked to the cells.

LOKI'S P.O.V

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I stood up, knowing it was Y/N.

"Goodmorning  Lady Y/N"

"Goodmorning Loki. I was thinking, instead of bringing you another book today, how about I take you to our library. You have much more choice there!"

You looked confused. Did she really just let you walk out of this cell?

"I understand that you're confused but if you just behave now, maybe you can get out of your cell more often, or even better, receive an own room in the tower."

You laughed

"How do you know you can trust me?"

"I don't. Let's just say I have more faith in you then the rest of the Avengers."

Y/N opened your cell and you looked how the door opened. Not moving a single muscle. You just stood there looking confused

"Are you going to stand there all day or are you coming with me?"

You slowly started walking towards her. Very carefully looking around you.

"What are you looking for?"

"You wouldn't let me out with no reason. They're here aren't they?"

Y/N sighed

"You still don't trust me? Come on!"

"Sorry, it's just... no one has ever trusted me so I can't tru..."

"Trust anybody"

You looked surprised as she said what you wanted to say.

"I know what you mean. Just know that there are more people on Earth who trust you."

"Like?"

"Ehhh.... you just haven't met them yet. But you can trust me. I promise."

"How do you know what I mean?"

"It's... I have been through the same as you"

"You tried to rule the world?"

Y/N smirked. You grinned, feeling happy you made her smile.

"No, I didn't try to take over the world. I just know how hard it is when no one trusts you"

She stopped talking, like she was hiding something

"Y/N, you can tell what happend."

"No I can't.... it's just"

You saw Y/N tearing up

"Library is this way."

You followed her not saying another word.

"Look"

She pointed at a camera

"A camera. Wow, I didn't expect that"

You said with sarcasm

"It's not on"

You looked confused