Chapter 12 - Saved

Just pretend it's you in the picture and not Frigga

By the way, this chapter is gonna be something longer than usual

STEVE'S P.O.V

You walked towards the old SHIELD base as Wanda and Clint followed you.

Since Y/N lost her powers because of the chemicals there was a slight chance she could get it back too. If that man knew how to remove her powers, maybe he made something to return it.

"It's here."

You said as you stopped. As you looked forward you saw a bricks and pieces of metal laying everywhere.

"They still haven't cleaned it yet?"

Clint asked

"Appears not."

"Where are we looking for?"

Wanda said

"When the building exploded, Y/N powers disappeard because of some chemicals. I think that that man also made something to return her powers."

"Why would you think that?"

"I don't know. People sometimes have regrets. By the way, he's a scientist appears. They always have a back up plan."

"True. So how does it look like?"

"I'm not sure."

"So we're looking for something but we don't know what?"

"We do know what, we just don't know what it looks like."

"Guys stop arguing and just start looking. We don't have the time of the world. Y/N won't be surviving this any longer."

"Actually she's already dead. We just try to ressurect her."

"DON'T SAY THAT!"

Wanda yelled

"SHE'S NOT DEAD!!"

"WANDA SHE STOPPED BREATHING. THAT BASICALLY MEANS THAT PERSON IS DEAD!! I DON'T LIKE IT EITHER BUT YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT!!"

"shut up Steve, just... shut up."

Wanda said defeated. She walked away and started looking.

Clint gave me the 'why the fuck did you say that' look.

He turned around and started looking at the other side.

PETER'S P.O.V

I watched from out off the hall as Bruce took care of Y/N. I saw how Tony sometimes stood up and walked towards her while Bruce yelled him to stay on his chair. Then Tony walked outside.

"Peter, what are you doing here?"

"Doctor Banner said I couldn't come in, so I'm just sitting here. Hoping for some good news."

"Well, that good news can take a long time kid. She's not doing very well."

I started tearing up

"Sorry kid, I'm not saying we've lost her.... not yet, as long as Bruce keeps doing what he can. But... if Bruce is out of options, we might have to say goodbye."

Tony walked towards the end of the hall

"Where are you going mister Stark?"

"I need to clear my mind for a moment Peter. Maybe you should too."

I sighed