6-Enzo

Imagine- Being kidnapped by the Heretics and Enzo saves you.

Enzo had to endure 4 days of hearing you scream in excruciating pain every second of the day. Well 4 days turned into a week and then that week of hearing you cry out in pain became 4 months of hearing the vervain sink into your Delicate skin and make you yell out for help.
Of course he couldn't do anything to help because he'd risk his own life and risk lily hating him.
After the first month of screams Enzo decided he couldn't take it anymore so he decided that every night once the heretics had gone for their late night wonders, he's sneak into the room you were in and kept you company until came back.

After the first few months of Enzo coming to see you, you both developed feelings for each other. You of course couldn't act on them but every so often when He saw you he would kiss you softly and make you feel amazing.

That night of course he did what he always did and walked into your room and sat next to the you.
You were still tied up with the vervain chains which still stained your wrist with a very angry red.
" I thought you weren't coming" you struggled for your words since vervain had been shoved down your throat only a few hours ago.

Enzo smiled softly at you as he stood up from the chair and walked over to you.
"and miss out of spending time with my darling (y/n). Don't be stupid." He said in his handsome British voice. He continued to walk closer to you and put his hands over the vervain ropes holding your hands up.
He winced at the Sudden contact with the vervain which caused his hands to blister as he touched them. but he didn't let that stop him from undoing the knots and throwing the rope to the floor, which sent you falling to the floor in a heap.

You stared up at him with a smile on your face.
" thanks Enzo." You said softly as you collected yourself off of the floor and sat down on the chair.

He would always let you down from your ropes for a few hours knowing that he would have enough time to tie you back up.
But tonight he had had enough of hearing your cry's in agony every time one of the Heretics would stab or abuse you in cruel ways, that he had to do something to help you.
" No problem love." He said with a sweet smile as he sad down next to you and pulled you into him.

You winced at the pain in your side from earlier when Valarie had cut you with a small knife and slide the blade down your left side.
Since your blood was laced with so much vervain your body was finding it hard to heal.

He looked at you with a concerned look on his face.
" This is going to be the worst decision of my life." He said in an almost whisper but due to your vampire hearing you could hear him perfectly.

You gave him a confused look as he picked you up bridal style and sped you out of the boarding house.
" Enzo what are you doing?" You asked still completely confused as he placed you back down on the ground once you had gotten as far away as you could from the boarding house.

Enzo looked at you with a reassuring smile on his face.
" I couldn't stand hearing you scream out in pain any longer love. It was breaking my heart every time I heard the way you cried out for help. I just had to do something." He said softly as he pulled you in and held you close to his body.
" I love you (y/n)" He said in an almost whisper as he placed a kiss on your forehead.

" I love you too Enzo." You said back softly as you pulled him against you and kissed him lovingly.

Word count: 687