Chap.6

Jai's pov.

------------

As I sat outside the nurse's room waiting for information on taquisha I thought about how mike called her 'his'.

I laughed at the thought of him really thinking she's 'his'.

"What the hell is wrong with you jai? your mate has a concussion and your laughing like a retarded manic." Hansel whispered.

I looked at him closely.

" do I look like The type of person you can talk to like that? IM YOUR ALPHA YOU BETTER TREAT ME WITH RESPECT!" I said low and harshly.

He quickly looked at a female that just entered the room.

" hi I'm precious and the nurse said that taquisha should be wake by tomorrow morning." She said looking mostly at hansel.

"Can I go in there and see her myself? Cause the person you guys let in there is mike." I said upset and angry that I couldn't even protect my own mate.

She looked at hansel and ignored me.

" MIN-" hansel said but it was to late she already exited the room.

He got up and followed her.

I could tell he was excited and angry.

Hansel's eyes had turned a light hazel with a hint of red.

" so taquisha is going to be a wake tomorrow morning." I whispered to myself.

I got up and went to the guest room which reserved for me.

I sat on my bed thinking about how me and taquishas future would be like.

---------------------------------------------

follow me on Instagram I follow back: love.is.endless

-stay ratchet