Chap.9

Taquisha's POV

As I walked inside I saw familiar man wearing a black and white shirt that said ' they laugh cause I'm different. I laugh cause they're the same.' , black skinny jeans black and black vans.

I looked at him, he looked about the same age as me.

" taquisha..." He said longingly as if he hasn't seen me in years.

I didn't reply.

I was star struck by his beautiful blue eyes.

Suddenly I heard a loud cough.

Precious came to my side with a glass of water with the man I saw outside following her like a lost puppy.

I assumed that was her mate.

I looked at precious then
The man.

"OH, yeah! Qui-qui this is my mate hansel." She said neutral but was beaming when she announced my as 'qui-qui' (kwee-kwee)

I gaped at her embarrassed at what she called me.

" that's not my name... And y'all better not call me that." I said serious.

"Hi, I'm Hansel and this is my friend Jai and he loves kittens." Hansel said smirking at his friend jai.

I looked at jai and saw his fist clench.

" I have no idea If that was suppose to be a perverted joke or not so I'm just gonna forget you even ever said that..." I said ignoring hansel, I looked at jai and smiled noticing his fist unclench.

"I'm hungry..." I said.

"Did you even eat when you woke up?" Precious asked worriedly.

"No." I said.

" let's go to the dining hall. I'll ask the chef to make you something." She said rushing me to the dining hall.

As soon as we entered the room precious yelled out " HEY CHEF COOK UP SOMETHING GOOD AND PLEASE HURRY IT UP, THANKS DUDE!"

In two minutes a tall guy came out with three fancy bowls that was covered.

I licked my lips expecting there to be some type of exquisite and fancy dish to be there waiting for me to eat it.

But as soon as I uncovered the bowls I saw ramen noodles.

Well it's still food ?

At least I can eat something.

I picked up a fork and started eating.

I looked around at precious, jai, and hansel to see that they've already uncovered the other two bowls.

I looked inside the bowls and saw one filled with raspberries and blackberries.
The other one was filled with oranges.

I looked up to see jai staring at me... He suddenly picked up a blackberry and put it inside he's mouth.
once he swallowed it he said "the darker the berry the sweeter the juice."

I laughed but stopped as soon as I saw mike behind jai with a murderous look on his face.
-----------------
Hey happy late Christmas!!!!!

Wazzz up?

What did y'all get for Christmas?
I got 20 dollars and a infinity scarf -.- :)😂 at least I got something I guess.

But I was totally jelly of my nephews who got 1,000 stuff-.-

~ Stay jolly & ratchet😍😍😍