Chap.4

Taquisha's pov

Woke up to a knock on my door.

" the door's opened" I yelled.

A pretty black girl came through the door.

" hey.... I'm precious!" She said excitedly.

"Hi, I'm taquisha." I said

" I'm preety sure prince mike already told you that his two friends are coming over. So lets get you ready." She said

While I was bathing she had gotten some clothes I could wear. Once I got out there were two outfits on the bed.

" ok you have two choices of outfits:: A white top with some black and white Harlem pants and black toms OR a white loose crop top with black Ralph Lauren shorts and black n' white converses?" She said holding each outfit up.

"The second outfit just get the same shorts but a bit longer ." I said.

"Ok" she said and instantly got shorts that were longer but still above knees.

"Soooo, precious where are you from?" I asked.

"Nigeria" she said proudly.

" cool I've never been there before." I said .

"Are you a vampire?" I asked suddenly remembering what mike told me yesterday.

"....... I-I -I've got to go" she making her way to the door.

Before she closed the door she said

"I'll call you to come downstairs when the guest are here."

-------------------------

Hey guys so I know I mentioned Nigeria but can I didn't mention the missing girls for a reason.... Cause that topic is disappointing but still let's raise awareness for the : 'BRING BACK OUR GIRLS!' Campaign ✊!!!

And some ppl have a problem with taquishas name and all I'd like to say is my friend wanted to be the main character in the book and thts her name...so no offense to those who feel like thts just some stereotype 'black' name I picked.

Oh and those who watch vh1's love and hip hop Atlanta : can you believe benzino proposed to Tammy? That was so cute!!!😍😍😍😌

-also , have y'all notice there isn't any African-American emojis...

-STAY RATCHET !!!✌💁