5

You sat in a corner, waiting for Tom to come back to play with you. You were mad that he had left without telling you.

The door opened and Tom walked in.

"Hey princess..." You glared at him. He knew that you were upset.

"Hey let's go out to see the stars. That always makes you happy right?" You just pouted at him.

"Come on!" He grabbed your hand and pulled you outside."

Your eyes immediately lit up as you see the stars. Both of you sat down and looked at the stars quietly.

You eyes fluttered open. You realised that you had remembered something. Stars. You remembered that time when you got angry and Tom pulled you out to see the stars.

You got excited and ran to Tom's room, following the directions he had given you earlier. You opened the door and jumped onto him.

"Tom! Tom!"

"Huh wh-what?" Tom woke up and looked around confused.

"Y/n?"

"I remembered something!" That got Tom's attention immediately.

"What?"

"Stars. Can we go out? Please?" You used your puppy dog eyes.

"I'll explain everything to you outside. Please??"

"But princes-"

"Come on... I don't think there will be anyone dangerous out there at night..." You begged.

"Ok fine just this once." He couldn't say no to you because you were... well... you. He would do anything for you.

He grabbed a one jacket for you and one jacket for himself. He secretly slipped a gun in his pocket and brought you outside.

All the noise woke up Tessa so she followed you too. You ran out the door. Finally! You thought. You ran around under the night sky and played with Tessa.

"Hey be careful!" Tom shouted.

Tom caught up to you and said,"So you want to talk about this dream?"

"I... I remember there was once you left without telling me and I got really mad." You said and Tom nodded.

"When you came home, you brought me outside and we sat outside looking at the stars," You smiled, pointing to the stars.

He stopped and turned around.

"You remember..." He smiled.

Now, you realised that his face was just a few centimetres away from yours. You stare into his eyes. All of a sudden, he smashes his lips into yours. Sparks fly as both of you kiss under the starlight.

He pulled away and said,"I've been wanting to do that for so long." He chuckled.

"What? Since we were young?" You teased.

"Yeah" He smirked.

"What the heck?!" You exclaimed and hit him.

He laughed and ran away and you chased after him.