Just the beginning

Bangalore,
Murty Villa

Morning

Nandini- Kakki mein hospital ke liye nikal rahi hu . Aaj ek important meeting bhe hai toh late ho jaungi. Kal Amms ki barsi hai toh shaam tak shayd Mr. Murty aur unka beta dono aajae. Dupher tak Neyom aur Anurag uncle bhe aajaenge.

Kakki- ji betiya thiik hai.

She went to the Mandir and prayed to her ayiappa. She then touched her Amms and Ishima's photo, a lone tear escaped her eyes but she wiped it soon.

Nandini- Good morning Amms , mumma. Wish me luck aaj bohot important surgury hai. Bless me ki mein iss mein successful ho pau. Bye. Love you both.

She then took her car keys and left for hospital.

Here Kakki's and all other servant's eyes were also filled with tears. They were the only ones who knew how vularable was Nandini when her mother expired. Amms was the one to console her and when she stood up again Amms left her to deal with this cruel world alone. Though, she always had her father and brother there, but they never actually showed up when she needed them the most.

One by one they all proceed to their respective work.

City Hospital
Bangalore

Nandini entered the hospital to be greeted by the staff to which she responded with a little smile. She entered her cabin and started reading some files.

Person- Good morning babydoll .

Abhimanyu entered her cabin and spoke

Nandini- Good morning Manyu.

She smiled and hugged him.

Abhimanyu- so all set for today's surgery.

Nandini- pata nae Manyu. I'm really afraid this time. This is really a critical case and i have never taken such cases. The major problem is that we are operation a young child . You know hoe complicated it is to operate on children. Bas sab ache se hojaye.

Abhimanyu- hey!! Relax okk . Have this.
(He gives her water and she drank a few sips).
Now take a deep breath.
(She did as he said).
How are you feeling?? Better ??
(She nodded)
Baby doll tell me..... Do you trust your ayiappa??? You have Ishima's , Amms blessings with you, toh what is there to be afraid of haa?? Don't worry okk!!! We'll definitely treat that little girl. You toh are my brave girl haina phir agr tum doctor hokar himmat haar jaogi toh vo baby ke parents ko koon samjhaega hmm??

She was listening him carefully and nodded like a child. Her this act makes him smile.

Nandini- you are right Manyu. I can't loose hope so easily. I won't let Ishima down. We'll definitely treat that baby well .

She smiled.

Nandini- Acha, for now you go. You must also be having work na and haa Abhi final test are left. Please ask the nurse to see if it's done or not so that we can start with the operation .

Abhimanyu- as you say my highness. See you around.

Abhi 's pov
You are still innocent and child at heart nandu pehle jesi. Tum jitna marzi pretend karlo but i know you well. Tum abhi bhe us sadme se bahar nae aai. I promise baby doll I'll get you back. I'll get that nandu back who was carefree and who loved to enjoy her life. You think i don't understand when you try indulging yourself in your work so that you can distract yourself phir chahe vo thodi deer ke liye he sahi.

Abhimanyu was lost in his thoughts, when his mobile rang. A smile crept his face when he saw the caller id.

Abhimanyu- hey mukti ........ Kese ho?? By the way, Good Morning Princess.

Mukti- morning Abhi. I'm fine tum batao, how are you doing?? You toh forgot me na. Jab se you have gone to banglore you have forgotten me.

Abhimanyu- it's nothing like that Princess you know it well. Work has bound me here. And also Nandu need me Mukti. I'm really worried for her. She needs someone Mukti. I have you and you have me always when we need each other but baby doll she is all alone. Koi bhe nai hai uske pass . Pehle Ishima then Naina bhabi aur phir Amms. Uncle and Karan bhai bhe left her when she needed them the most. She can only rely on Neyonika aunty but vo bhe kitni deer ruk paati hain uske pass. I really don't know what to do Mukti, sometimes I feel so helpless. She never shows but I know how terrible she is. She will always pretend how happy she is but nobody knows the pain she is going through.

His eyes welled up saying all this. Nandini was like his own little kiddo. He never imagined to see her in this condition even in his darkest dream.

Mukti- please shant hojao Abhi. If you loose hope toh how will be bring Nandini dii back haa?? Acha chalo I have a surprise for you. Emmm.... Bata du???

Abhi becomes desperate hearing surprise. Who does not ?? When your lover talks about surprise , you really become excited.

Abhi- surprise really!!!! Please batao na Mukti what is it. Jaldi I can't wait.

Mukti chuckled hearing her desperate boyfriend and spoke

Mukti- Chalo I won't tease you . The surprise is that I'm coming to Bangalore with mom n dad.

He got excited hearing her.

Abhimanyu- really!!!! You aren't kidding me right?? Oh my god Mukti I'm soo happy. We are gonna meet after six months. You the best. Love you Princess. Love you..... Love you.... Love you ...... Alotttttt....

Mukti chuckled hearing him and sighed in relief as she got successful is distracting him.
.........

That's all for this chapter.

Ignore grammatical errors if any.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Happy reading cuties.

Signing off your writer~
Incredible Wizard🧙‍♂️