I'll wait for him

Malhotra Mansion
Mumbai

Next morning everyone was sitting on the breakfast table eating silently while Nandini was serving them.

Harsh- bethja ab tu bhe puttar (beta).

Nandini- dadu mein baad mein khalungi.

Ranveer- kya baad mein. Aap betho sath mein humare.

Mukti- haa bhabi betho.

Nandini looked at Manik who was eating, busy with his phone and sat beside him. Mukti then placed a parantha in her plate but Nandini spoke

Nandini- Mukti parantha nae I'll have scrambled egg. Itna heavy morning mein digest nae hoga mujhe.

Mukti nodded and placed the parantha back. The plate of eggs was on the other side near Harsh'a plate so Nandini called Manik and asked him to pass her the eggs. He took the plate and placed in front of her and again got busy with his work. Nandini felt bad that he did not look at him but she knew she cannot fall weak and give up so easily.

Manik's POV
I'm sorry Nandini. I know you must be feeling bad but if I look at you I won't be able to control myself and I don't want to ruin everything.
POV Ends

After breakfast everyone retired to their respective works. Nandini instructed the butler about the lunch and then left for hospital. From today Fab5 had to start with their practice.

On the other hand Harshad tried his best to contact Nandini and play his tricks but to his bad luck he could not reach her. The day passed in a jiffy. Nandini tried talking to Abhimanyu but he was way too busy in his work. Seeing him running around like manic, she stepped back.

At night, everyone was sitting for dinner except for Manik as he went to Malhotra Industries. He had to manage both the sides; business and as well as music which was quite hectic. He had asked Mukti to make sure Nandini eats as he won't be present there.

Mukti- bhabi aap bhe khalo na, bhai ko aate late hojaega.

Nandini- it's okk Mukti I'll wait.

They tried their best but Nandini was adamant not to eat.

Ranveer- bhabi, bhai naa jaane kitna late aae. Aapko sona bhe toh hoga na so aap please dinner krlo jaake.

Nandini- he would be hungry when he'll be back. Don't worry mein jgi hu. Agar mein sogae na toh vo aake khali peet he sojaenge and I can't afford that. Tum room mein chalo mein dadu ko dudh deke aati hu aur Mukti ko bhe bula lena. I'll give you both head massage today.

Ranveer half heartedly left. He went to room and tried calling Manik. The phone was ringing but nobody was taking the call. Nandini entered the same time. She saw the phone in Ranveer's hand and understood the matter.

Nandini- Veer (she spoke sternly)....

Ranveer gulped hearing her voice. He turned to her giving her a nervous smile.

Ranveer- bha... bhabi... aap itni jldi aagae....

Nandini- mein toh aagae pr tum kya krrae thay???

She spoke looking at the phone in his hand.

Ranveer- mein.... mein... mein toh bs check krra tha ke koe call yaa message na ho.

She glared at him and spoke

Nandini- meine mnah kiya tha na. I did not eat and I'll be waiting for him yhi btane ke lia phone krrae thay na.... Meine mnah kiya na RV phir bhe....