EVIL PRINCE

Prince jimin ragely marching to the palace upon knowing who'd asked to kill Ai which is his Brother 1st Prince Jin!... 

upon arriving in the palace prince jimin kicked the door open while the servants and the guards greeted him, prince jimin asked "where is my brother!" the prince jin showed up upon hearing his angry little brother looking for him "Oh, hi my lovely brother, why are you looking for me? the world wide handsome jin with that angry face" his brother said while smirking, prince jimin grabbed prince jin's collar and said "Why did you let them kill Ai! answer me!" prince jin snickered "MY,my would you look at that a wild brother you sure are interesting my beloved brother" said prince jin, Prince jimin tightened his grip and said "answer me right now! you know that I can kill you,you know?!" "knowing my brother loving someone is really interesting aye? instead of brother should I say my highness??" prince jin said "I told you to answer me!" prince jimin said full of rage " it's because you love her then if I'll kill someone you love then you will give up the throne to me! great idea right?!" prince jin said while laughing hysterically prince jimin threw his brother roughly and screamed " YOU MERCILESS MONSTER!" prince jimin charged to prince jin with a very sharp sword on hand "If you want to be the king, then be the king not by killing someone who they love! you petty little coward! You killed someone!, you don't deserve to be king you sinner!" prince jimin attacked his brother not knowing his brother's hired assassin was already at his back, the assassin stabbed prince jimin in his stomach with his katana....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it guys the 4th chapter of Ai and the mysterious Egg

Hope you liked it hope you guys enjoyed it your potato girl LADY_Lady signing out good damn freaking bye~~