END

"If you want to be the king, then be the king not by killing someone who they love! you petty little coward! You killed someone!, you don't deserve to be king you sinner!" prince jimin attacked his brother not knowing his brother's hired assassin was already at his back, the assassin stabbed prince jimin in his stomach with his katana....  

the prince widened his eyes and coughed blood, prince jimin groaned out of pain and minutes later of standing prince jimin collapsed on the floor with the remaining energy he has, he raised his hand and said "I'm sorry Ai, I failed avenging you.. but finally we can be always together.. forever, please wait for me..."  Prince Jimin's  eyes became very heavy for him to open he slowly closed his eyes while breathing very heavily with his brother in the back ground laughing hysterically and said " NOW!, close your eyes my brother, REST! so I shall become king!" suddenly the air was suddenly very strong and while the strong wind passed someone whispered in prince jimin's ear "FIGHT!, don't give up!,live!,stand up"  but sadly prince jimin can't stand anymore, he even failed avenging Ai.. Years later Prince jin became the king he owned everything and did many crimes, the town is in chaos and many people committed crimes, some of the people became his slaves and now he rules the town and kingdom evilly. 

Ai screamed at her sleep she sweated a lot there were many tear stains in her face, she was really scared of what happened, she ran to her mom and shared everything that happened in her dream... not noticing that the mysterious egg watching them in the distance, the mysterious egg smiled and left a note to the girl " Thank you for helping me complete my story, LOVE Mr. MYSTERIOUS EGGMAN" the egg left leaving his hat and a necklace that has a bottle of tears of prince jimin on Ai's bookshelf.

What's inside the egg you asked?

inside the egg are all kinds of feelings locked inside,

Then unable to keep them locked in,

It explodes...

And the world that's created then

It is more beautiful than I ever thought....

---------------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the end of AI AND THE MYSTERIOUS EGG I know it's really short  but, I hope you guys enjoyed it 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~