But what is Europe's capital..?

A/N: I wonder who asks that question xD
-----

'..hmm...' Leonhard lightly furrowed his brows and a loud sigh escaped his mouth, gaining everyone's attention.

'...urmm...'  He continued, not realizing that all his brothers, along with Heine were staring at him.

Leonhard puffed his cheeks, that were now flushed for a reason unknown to the others in the room, before placing one of them on the desk, a look of defeat gracing his beautiful face. '...ughhh...!'

Silent reading was the only task they had been instructed to do by their professor, so what could have gone so wrong to make him like this..?

The princes looked at each other curiously, wondering if any of them knew what was the matter. All three of them shrugged at the same time, and turned to face their tutor. Couldn't have done it better even if they planned it out...

Not like he knew anything more, though.

Heine quietly approached Leonhard's brothers and they immediately started whispering.

Something big must have been on the 15 year old's mind, because he seemed like he did not even notice them in the slightest! Had he been his usual self, he would likely be accusing them of bad-mouthing him and making fun of his academic abilities, but apparently not today...

Truth is, they were all curious to what was happening. Perhaps their curiosity grew even larger when the youngest prince of them all went up to his slightly older brother with a proud, cocky grin on his face, and began poking his well groomed hair, only to receive no reaction whatsoever. 

After realizing that no matter what he tried to do wasn't going to induce any sort of effect, Licht decided to return to his place along with the others, leaving the whining boy to himself.

'What's up with him, teach!?' He pointed at the soulless-looking prince, wearing a worried expression on his face, 'Did he get a bad grade again? Why isn't he trying to fight me?'

The tutor replied after fixing his spectacles, 'No, no, not at all... in fact he managed to get a score of 47 points on his first try, and seemed quite happy about it...'

'AHA!' Leonhard snapped out of his state as he jumped up with joy, flipping through the pages on his geography textbook with great enthusiasm as if searching for something very valuable, which really took his brothers by surprise, and the unexpected loud noise even made them flinch.

The third prince, calm as ever, was slightly agape at the sight of his brother actually using the book, but he did not think of it as something unusual. They were supposed to be learning, were they not?

'Oh, looks like he has come back to his normal self, Master. Shall we continue with our lesson whils—'

'—Aghhh... noo..!'

Bruno's sentence didn't get the chance to be completely finished, due to the interruption caused by the torte-loving devil. Leonhard had not successfully solved his problem after all... therefore, his face became emotionless and lifeless once again. Pity...

'N-nevermind then...' Bruno covered his mouth with one gloved hand, turning his head away and feeling sorry knowing that his Master has to deal with a student like that on a daily basis.

'Teacher... you should go and... and ask what is bothering him... maybe he... will explain.'

A nod from Heine came after shortly after the albino's words, 'Well thinking, Prince Kai, however, considering this state he is in, it might be somewhat hard to get his attention...'