Before You Read

~Before You Read~

Before you go ahead and read this book, there are a few things I would like you to know, and for me to just throw out there to make this whole this as enjoyable as possible.

1. The celebrity cast I have chosen is available for you to look at, if you want. By no means are you required to look at it, but if you want to you can. The characters in this book are 100% up for your interpretation, so if you don't want to taint your vision of the characters, don't look. However, if you would like to see who I chose, feel free to check it out.

2. There will be some swearing throughout the book, so if that makes you uncomfortable, just warning you beforehand.

3. Please do not, under any circumstances whatsoever, copy my characters or direct ideas when writing your own books. I'm not a fan of plagiarism, so don't do it.

4. This story is a work of fiction and not based on real life people or based on other people's works, therefore, if anything within this book resembles something you've seen before it is merely a coincidence.

5. I am all for reader-author communication and would love to hear your thoughts as the story progresses, so feel free to share your ideas or thoughts or comments in the comments section of the story. However, please refrain from posting any extremely negative comments, self promotions, or spoilers.

Thank you for your interest in this story. Feel free to comment, vote and follow me if you like it!

Enjoy!