dahyun x reader

inspired by @sunsetnamjoon's comment on my original twice chapter; thank you !! ♡

the whole day was a blur to the girls; dahyun going out of her way to make this week's date night special to both girls

the whole day was a blur to the girls; dahyun going out of her way to make this week's date night special to both girls. dahyun had reserved everything from spa facials to laser tag (she told her girlfriend it was good exercise, to which the younger laughed).

다현이: are you ready? date night is just getting started ;)

the younger rolled her eyes.

y/n: yeah yeah
y/n: you still won't give me any hints?

다현이: gasp
다현이: i'm offended you would think the great kim dahyun would ever give a hint to the big surprise of the night

chuckling and tossing her phone onto her bed, y/n pulled the dress bag labeled 'for dahyun... from dahyun!' out of her closet. dahyun had purchased the ensemble just for tonight with a promise of it being perfect for the night.

"you always knew red was my colour," y/n whispered, thinking of her girlfriend as she smiled subconsciously.

다현이: look out the window

y/n followed, furrowing her brows as she walked to the far end of her room where the window was located. outside, a smiley dahyun stood with a rose in her mouth and guitar.

y/n cooed, smiling widely.

"i love you bitch," dahyun half yelled.

y/n blinked.

"i ain't never gonna stop lovin you... bitch"

y/n could barely hold in her smiles now, as she ran down to where her girlfriend stood in her backyard.

"you're so romantic," y/n laughed.

"you liked it, then. are you ready for tonight?" y/n nodded, accepting the kiss from dahyun.

"good then, because tonight we're doing everything. absolutely everything. i bet, after tonight, you won't be able to name a single fun thing we haven't done in the city!" y/n laughed, squeezing dahyun's hand.

i hope this lived up to your expectations; sorry for being so inactive but i hope to come back more often!

if you have any twice/twice member list or x reader requests, i prioritize twice as they're my main girl group, so please leave them here! thank you for reading, and thank you for 27k! ♡♡