Chapter Two

~~Zayns POV~~

I have been at Liam's party for about an hour. Still no Niall. Where could he be? He is always late, yeah but never this late. Maybe he changed his mind and doesn't want to come. Well either way I might as well enjoy it.

I walk over to Liam. He is talking to some girl named Jess.

"Hey guys care to share that drink?"

"WHOA there tiger. You know Niall hates when you drink. Where is he?'

I roll my eyes and look down. "Well Liam it seems that Niall has stood me up. Won't even answer my calls." 

He sighs. "Well what the hell you doing here? Go drop by his house and see whats taking him so long mate."

I hand him my drink and I run out of the house. Niall better have a pretty good expiation for all of this. This isn't even like him. He is never late and always reply's to me no matter whats going on.. I hope he is okay. Maybe he just fell asleep. I sigh. 

I start driving to his house when I see flashing lights. I pull over to give them pass room. Three police cars. Damn someone must be robbing a bank tonight. I start driving again and when I get to his road the lights are everywhere. Three police cars, two fire trucks and a ambulance. What the hell is goin- I freeze. I see Niall's family crying and standing by a police car. I look to the left and I see a toe truck pulling a car off the side of the hill. Oh no.... I feel sick to my stomach.  

I get out of the car and run over to his mother. "What is happening?" She looks up with petty and whispers "I don't know w-why it happened Zayn....."  I look at his sisters sad little face and I knew this was his car. I need to hear her say it. "Maura what is going on please tell me som-"

I stop and look over and see the car being pulled all the way out. Its in pieces. The front of the car has been cut off. I run around to the other side. A tree limb is in Niall's arm or chest I can not really telI. I look at his face. He looks scared. I just want this to not be real I feel numb. I hear some one yelling he isn't breathing. I want to run away but my feet are glued and my heart is heavy and feeling like its about to fall out of my chest. I think I am crying because I taste salt. I can't think straight. My mind is racing I can't see anything but his blood and his sad face and how he is dead. My love is dead. 

I can't breath. My lungs are screaming for air and I let go. I fall to the ground and cry and someone is pulling me up asking if I am okay but the only think I know how to do right now is cry. It gets so hard to breath that I pass out and I am glad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Words 535~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~