Fluttershy vs Fluttershout

As soon as Elezuki said that, a swarm of shadow butterflies came in and when they flew away, Fluttershout herself was appeared.

Fluttershout: "Well Well Well, If it isn't Elezuki and her friends, and look my weak counterpart, Cluttershy."

Fluttershy: "Um, actually it's Fluttershy."

Fluttershout: "QUIET CRYBABY!!!!"

Fluttershy then got scared and hid behind Slash while shaking in fear, Slash was very mad that his girlfriend was scared by her counterpart.

Slash: "How dare you hurt my girlfriend!?"

Fluttershout: "Really, you're protecting that crybaby?"

Pinkie Pie: "Hey leave her alone!"

Fluttershout: "*Mocking* Ooh, I'm so scared, the giant mutant turtle freak and his friends are here to stop me."

Mikey: "Now I know why this island is whacko."

Pinkie Pie: "You and me both."

Leo: "Look, we don't know much about you, but we are not gonna let you hurt our friend."

Fluttershout: "Aw, look how kind you are of protecting her, oh how it makes me hurl."

Elezuki: "Forget it Fluttershout, your days as the queen of this island are over."

Fluttershout: "Oh I'm sorry, but I only need Fluttershy!!"

She then used her magic to summon everyone but Fluttershy to the seats of the Tournament, Fluttershy was scared that she was alone with Fluttershout.

Slash: "Wait a minute what's going on?"

Fluttershout: "Sorry to keep you caged up, but me and Fluttershy here need to face off each other."

Rarity: "In what? A fashion contest due to your clothes?"

Fluttershout: "Not exactly, I meant in a real duel, if Fluttershy here wins, you all get to get out my island, but if I win, I'll turn you into my little skeletal slaves."

They were shocked that Fluttershout is doing this and everyone was so mad because Fluttershy is known to not be a fighter.

Fluttershout: "So now that I have explained the rules, let the duel begin!"

She then ran to Fluttershy and she tried to attack her but Fluttershy kept using her arms to protect herself and to be surprised, Fluttershy was actually winning by how many times she kept blocking Fluttershout.

Rarity: "Whoa, Fluttershy is doing well even though she doesn't like fighting."

Slash: "Yup, that's my girl."

Fluttershout: "You know you are strong I admit but how are you even winning?"

Fluttershy: "Probably because my kindness for my friends makes me stronger."

Fluttershout: "Ugh, again with the kindness nonsense, you think you care about loves you for being kind and everything well you're wrong, nobody even wants to be your friend just like when you were only kid!"

Fluttershy then stopped and froze in fear when she heard that, you see when she was about a small girl, no one wanted to be her friends because they think that due to her shyness, everyone thought she was a freak.

Everyone gasped in shock when they heard what Fluttershout said, it was obviously the most cruelest thing anyone said to her.

Pinkie Pie: "Too far."

Fluttershout: "Oh I'm sorry, did made a boo boo on you, well too bad, here is what you get for being nothing but weak!!"

She then used an orb of dark spider silk which then began to create a dome around Fluttershy, then the dome begins to glow a dark purple aura.