The Island Of Cruelty

Soon everyone got out of their training rooms and went to Elezuki and they saw a very scary island that was all red and full of slender black trees.

Applejack: "Elezuki, what is this place?"

Elezuki: "This is the first Island of Insanity, The Island Of Cruelty, home to all the most cruelest and unkind souls."

Casey: "Man, that is so messed up."

Starlight Glimmer: "You're telling me, this is more scarier than the Everfree Forest."

Sunset Shimmer: "Yeah, why would this island hold only cruel souls?"

Elezuki: "It's because it's ruled by the evil queen of this island, Fluttershout."

Slash: "Fluttershout? That ghost with the hat and scar?"

Elezuki: "Indeed, just to be warned, her screams can make your ears bleed and make you unfocused."

Twilight Sparkle: "Yikes, looks like we're gonna need more than ear plugs to keep our ears safe."

Elezuki: "Alright everyone, get ready to land to the boat."

Pinkie Pie: "Yes ma'am."

Then as soon as everyone got the boat safely down, they then got to the ground and when they saw the island, it was more scarier than ever.

Raph: "Man, I know that red was one of my favorite colors but this island is way beyond crazy."

Pinkie Pie: "Can't argue with that, it's like being in a horror movie."

Fluttershy: "I can't believe my evil counterpart made this place so horrible, just look at what the creatures are doing."

2 creatures were then fighting over a bush of berries and they all said cruel things to each other since Fluttershy knows how to speak animal language.

Mikey: "Yeesh, no wonder everyone doesn't want to go here."

Elezuki: "I know Mikey, but this island wasn't always like this, it used to be The Island Of Kindness, But when Fluttershout came in, her magic transformed this place into a living cruel nightmare."

Rainbow Dash: "*Sigh* Even though Fluttershout was from my dream we still have to stop this I mean people could be worried about us and Rouge and Shadow are still missing."

Sonic: "Rainbow Dash is Right, we have to be on the look out for anything suspicious."

Donnie: "Does that cottage look like something suspicious?"

Then everyone saw a red cottage with red leaves as the roof, lots of skeleton heads and stormy red clouds.

Elezuki: "I guess this is where Fluttershout is hiding."

Maya: "Yeah, she may be right, come on let's get inside and stop Fluttershout."

As they then head straight to the cottage, they didn't know that Fluttershout was watching them through a crystal ball while she was with skeletal creatures.

Fluttershout: "Oh my, look at this, Elezuki and her friends are coming to stop me to save her friends."

She then gagged in disgust since she's known to not like being kind and caring to other people.

Fluttershout: "If the others see this they would totally not like it just like me, Kindness, what a horrible thing to have, Well at least I got everything I wanted by being cruel."

Fluttershout then laughed in evil laughter as music began to play and she began to sing in evil delight of her cruel behavior.

Fluttershout: in my kingdom