~2~

Y/N POV

I woke up the next day and couldn't find the will to get out of bed. Before I knew it a piece of toast was thrown at me by my mom. It definitely woke me up I didn't say anything since I saw no point. I just did my morning routine and left the house.

Once I walked to the front of the school I saw taehyung waiting for me my eyes lit up when I saw him since I missed him a lot when he moved away but here we are at the same school and same grade I am really happy we compared schedules and everything we have all classes together which was really fun!

(Skip to lunch I'm lazy)

Once me and taehyung walked into the lunch room I kept on getting weird looks and people whispering about me I really didn't mind since I was used to it since my dad always had an audience wherever we are.

I blanked out and tae waved his hand in front of me.

"Y/N are you okay? "

"Yeah I'm fine tae tae"

"Wow I didn't know how much I missed someone calling me that everyone calls me V now"

"I don't think it suits you"

We then just sat in comfortable silence until the devil himself came.

"NAMJOON!"

Before I could react he poured his drink all over me. I was unfazed at this point but what a jerk I did the only function I could at the moment I kicked his shin.

I wanted to walk away but I couldn't leave without sarcasm since that's just who I am.

"Next time think about who you bully I promise I am not the one to be messing with"

I walked to my locker and got my spare clothes I was gonna use for after gym and lemme say it was CUTE af.

I wore some black ray ban sunglasses and let me tell you I look way different

I wore some black ray ban sunglasses and let me tell you I look way different. I was walking out when someone bumped into me I immediately helped her pick up her books and then I realized who she was. It was Jennie. She has never done anything remotely rude to me so I will never do that to her at all that's just not me.

She then said " I am so sorry I bumped into you I didn't mean to I'm so so sorry."

"No it's okay we've all been there it is completely fine. I'm Y/N by the way" I smiled.

"I'm Jennie it's very nice to meet you I hope I see you around I have to go now. Also I'm really sorry about Namjoon he can be mean sometimes. But you look really good right now"

"Aw thank you so much" I grinned she is really sweet I thought. I wonder why she is with the devil reincarnated.

And then I remembered the most horrible thing ever. Me and namjoon are neighbors oh my goodness this is gonna be so bad. There's a party at my house and everyone in the neighborhood is invited including him and his family.

This is gonna be interesting I thought.

Oh was I right.