~1~

Namjoon's POV

My alarm clock woke me up as usual I still fail to understand why I have to go to school to learn a whole bunch of garbage I'm never going to use when I inherit my dads company I find it very unnecessary actually.

I started my day as usual brushing my teeth, showering etc. But one thing caught my eye when I was changing my clothes and I looked out the window.

"A girl" I whispered almost inaudibly.

The thought of the girl part never actually scared me considering I have a girlfriend and all but it was the thought of her being close by considering my neighborhood consists of sons of business men not daughters. This has to mean something. Usually girls come through as walks of shame most of the time. But she looked dressed. For school. And then it hits me.

She's going to my school.

This has to be interesting.

_____________________________

Y/N POV

The obnoxious sound of the alarm woke me up for one hopefully not so dreadful day of school. Since we have uniform I don't really have to actually choose an outfit which is convenient but not at the same time since I can't express myself it's actually something I do not enjoy at all.

Since there is virtually no way to express what I enjoy I wear some cute glasses and earrings from hot topic.

I wore combat boots since dress code didn't say anything about shoes and socks so I was good for that

I wore combat boots since dress code didn't say anything about shoes and socks so I was good for that. As soon as I walk outside I notice that there are pretty much only boys in my school. I have to admit I wasn't exactly flattering with my acne but I never once thought I was ugly because I know I'm not no matter what anybody says. That is until I got to school. I just went to the office got my schedule and went to my locker to try and figure it out. Obviously just my luck I was pushed into my locker and my lip hit the lock part. I expected it to be a girl that was just doing the whole "imma be really rude and then leave you alone to be friendless for the day" but it was a boy. The last thing I expected. While I was looking at him I touch my lip and felt blood something went off in my mind that said attack. I chose not to but I was not afraid to if I had to. So I just said

"What do you want" in a monotone voice.

"To bother you" he said.

I let out a deep sigh and just ignored him opened my locker grabbed my books and just walked away.

Apparently he wasn't having it so he tripped me. This time I was done being nice. I got up and I did the unthinkable.

I slapped him. Mind you he was a boy I was a girl he just tripped he didn't know my name and I just hit him. By this point everybody was watching including his friends who were frozen in shock. And then I said.

"Next time it won't be your face and I'll kick your balls asshole" I started walking and then I turned around and said.

"Well if you have any"
I looked back one more time to see my childhood friend Taehyung smirking like he was proud or something. I couldn't go back now due to the scene so I will just find him later. We can catch up since we haven't talked since we were like 12.

Let's see where this year takes us I guess.