~5~

"Sure" I tell Hayden. We walked away from everyone but that just created more attention. "Let's go outside" he says.

"So?" "Annie I'm sorry, I loved you but I cheated on you and, and I don't know why. I really just don't want to lose this." He rants. "That's it?" I ask. "What?"

"You're not going to say sorry for the endless amounts of times that you've shaded me, the stress you put me through while you were cheating on me? I knew it but you kept on denying it, you drove me mad Summerall." "Annie I'm sorry, for everything I've done to you. I didn't want to hurt you I just wasn't thinking."

Rain started coming down. "Whatever Hayden lets get inside it's raining" I tell him. "No. Not whatever, Annie. I'm not going inside until we're good again." He did not just say that.

"NO Hayden. You don't get to choose when we're good again. It was your mistake. Your regret. I get to choose when and I don't want it to be now." I said tearing up.

"Annie please" he reaches out his arm to touch me. "Stop. I'm going inside with or without you" I walked in the door and all eyes were on me. I ignored the stares and found my way towards Riley.

"So, how did it go?" She sounded worried for me. "Not good, Riley" I started to cry. "He just thinks we could be good whenever he wants to. He thinks the decision is up to him" I tell her. "Annie I'm sorry. If I can find him I would punch him in the face, trust me." I notice her looking around the room. "Where is he anyways?" She asks me. "I don't know"

Everyone was still here and I don't think they would want to leave right now. The rain was coming down harder than ever and I think I saw lightning. Caden walks up to Riley and me. "Hey have you guys seen Hayden?" "Nope sorry" Riley says quickly trying to drag me away from Caden. Where is Hayden? "Guys please no one has seen him in the past half hour." Caden pleads. Oh no. "Annie you were last with him. Where did he go?"Caden asks. "I'll be right back" I tell him. There's no way he's still there.

I walk out to the place we fought. I had my hood up but I was still getting hit with rain. I find him sitting on the ground staring at something. "Hayden?" I call out to him. He looks up to me but still stays on the ground. "Hayden please come inside, there's a storm coming and
you'll get very sick." I say desperately. "I thought you didn't care if I was going to go inside or not." he says sassily. "Hayden everyone thinks you went missing. Come inside." it thunders. "I told you, Annie, I'm not going inside until we're good again." I would get mad but I can't really think right now. He stands up and faces me. We're both drenched in rain and we could care less. "Annie please" he whispers. "I can't live without you" he walks towards me "that's a bit extreme, Hayden" I say. "I need you, Annie. You make me forget all the troubles in my life. You make me so happy." His face was about a foot away from mine. "Annie, it's all up to you"

"I forgive you"