Prologue~

I walked to school dressed in my favorite outfit. I walked into the classroom and sat down smiling when she pointed at me and laughed everyone else joining her.

"What? What's so funny?" I asked looking around at all the kids pointing and hooting and howling with laughter "Your pants!" She said

I looked at her confused then looked down at my pants they had a giant rip right through the crouch! I blushed and tried to cover it with my hands, but they kept laughing anyways.

I stood up to go to the office, but that only made it worse. Apparently it went all the way around. I looked down at my eggplant underwear and got angry at my mom for making me where those ones today.

I walked out of the classroom and towards the principal's office as even teachers turned and pointed laughing at me.

I walked into the office and used the phone to call my mother as they secretaries whispered about me snickering and pointing. My mom eventually came to the school with a new pair of pants.

But that doesn't mean it didn't hurt...It hurt... It hurt so bad that I decided then and there, that I'd get revenge for what they've done...

Hey guys! I'm here just to say I appreciate every single one of you and I couldn't do this without you guys! And also, what most authors on wattpad do, please comment, and share with others! I really appreciate it when you guys do!