~Chapter 3~

We walked back to my mansion, together. She smiled and stroked my violet hair. "You shall be my new wife" I say to her opening the steel iron gates and walking in. She giggled and nodded twirling some of her pink, silky hair around one of her fingers. "So, your name is?" I ask closing the gate and then turning and walking down the driveway my hand in hers. "Luka! Luka Megurine" She says in that sweet, innocent voice of hers. I bet she hadn't even done what I was about to do to her. 

We walk down the driveway together and look at all the shrubs and greenery until we reached a certain point. I stop walking and she looks at me with a concerned face. "Why are stopping?" She asks me cocking her head like a cat. "You're so adorable" I say with a smile making her blush. "O-Oh..." She says quietly. I chuckle and then continue what I was going to say. "We're going to my gazebo" and I see her eyes light up "My fiancee used to have a gazebo" she says. "It was so gorgeous there, I felt like a princess". I nod with a grin on my face "You're my princess" I say as we start walking through the grass and around the side of my mansion.

We approached the wooden structure. I looked at her wondering what she was thinking. I looked back at the gazebo and studied it like I was in her mind. My eyes wandered from the wooden pattern on the four corners supporting a mahogany hexagon roof. I looked at the stone floor and the sparkling water around it. I started walking across the bridge that was hovering over the lake and Luka followed looking around at everything wide-eyed. I stopped in the center of the gazebo and let go of her hand.

I walked over part of the wooden structure and tapped a certain slightly discolored spot. It made a weird noise and revealed a button which I pushed making music start playing. I walked back over to her and offered a hand "Now shall we dance?" I ask and she smiled and took my hand and we dance with nothing but the music. "One two step one two step" I think not wanting to screw up this perfect moment. The song ends and I look towards the sun seeing that it was setting "Perfect" I whisper to myself and smile at the beautiful Luka. I reach in my pocket pulling out a velvet box and grabbing her left hand. 

I take off the old ring which, I must admit, was pretty pathetic. It was just a thin silver ring with very little etchings in it. So small I couldn't read it. I smiled at it and then tossed it over the railing and opened my box, which was a gold centimeter thick ring with diamonds all over it. It was way better than the one she had. I put it on her finger and with that we kissed pationately in the sunlight, nothing seperating us.