~Chapter 2~

I looked down at my clothes and shrugged. I started walking towards the door of my mansion when I realized I had to put my dark cloak on. I walked over to the coat rack and pulled my dark cloak off of it and around my shoulders. I looked over to the basement door and grinned wildly, thinking about how many women I'd have soon to keep in there. I pulled the hood over my head and exited the mansion.

I walked into town and looked around at the women there seeing if they had any beauties. Suddenly, my eyes stopped on a gorgeous lady running a little stand to sell fruits and veggies. Ew. Vegetables aren't that good unless its eggpplant. Besides that all fruits and vegetables tasted horrible. 

I walked over to the stand thinking I saw some purple. But I was mistaken... Well, I can get the beautiful pink haired lady. "Hello there" I said with a smile to her. She smiled back "Hello, sir!" she said cheerfully "Would you like to purchase something?" she asked in a sweet voice. "Only your love" I reply looking into her eyes. Her hair was covering her eyes, I had to move it over somehow. Only one eye was all I needed.

She blushed her cheeks painted a strawberry shade. 'I-I have a fiancee, sir..." she said. I smirked, I love a challenge. "Oh, but you're such a pretty girl." I say walking around the cart "You don't deserve him" I whisper putting a hand out and caressing the side of her face. She smiles a perfect smile "Y-You're probably right..." she says quietly, looking directly at me. I swiftly move my hand over her bangs sweeping them to the side to see her sparkling blue eyes. She had clearly put all her trust in me. 

I look directly into her eyes and she looks back into my violet ones. She suddenly squeals and runs towards me wrapping me in a hug. I hug her back and whisper in her ear "soon". She nods her head laying on my chest.