the story begins part one

When I woke up my little toothache got more worse when I got downstairs I was in so much pain have to put ice on my cheek "ow I shouldn't have to eat the candy and the fizzy pop ouch" I said in pain when I look on the clock it's was ten o clock "the dentist should be open now ouch" I said when I walked to the phone. I dial the phone number of the dentist and a woman picks up "hello how can I help you ?" The woman said "oh hi can I make a appointment to see a dentist today please" I said still in pain "OK I can booked you in for eleven past one for you to see Dr Jones, is that OK for you?" The woman said "yes thank you" I said. I hung up the phone and I got upstairs to get dressed few minutes later I walked downstairs and walk out of my house " the dentist is a hour away so I think I would get there in time" I said to myself . When I got there I was in more pain I try to stop myself for crying I opened the door and the woman give me some paper work and I filled it in and wait, ten minutes later a woman called my name and walked me in a white and light blue room "please here" the woman said I sat down in the chair and wait I looked around and one thing that scared me was teeth in big glass jars my heart was racing but was I was worry nothing bad gonna happen a few minutes later a man walked in with some papers "ah you are zoey o' Neill right?" The man said "yeah" I said back "OK let's have a look at you" the man said. He push a button on the floor for me to go back and he shine a light on my mouth "ok open wide for me ... OK zoey you have four deep cavities in your back teeth I need to fill" he said so that why I been having pain in my back teeth "open more wider for me to nube your mouth please" he said again holding a needle in his hand. When he nubed my mouth I could see him getting his drills ready my heart started beating more why was I so scared for "ok zoey open please so I can start" he said holding two drills in his hands. The filling hurted so much I know I was nube but it's still hurted I closed my eyes and I didn't know I fell asleep when I woke up he was staring at me with a drill in his hand and he was smiling.
The next part is coming soon.