The story begins part two

When I saw him smiling I got a knot in my stomach "Dr Jones are you alright?" I said scared "oh zoey you need to look after your teeth more better" Dr Jones said . As he said that I saw two rotten teeth on the tray, wait he pulled out my two back teeth but why he didn't said they was rotten I said to myself " Zoey are you ready?" Dr Jones said he was getting more closer to me with his drill "look doc you are really scaring me please I need to leave" I said in fear . Dr Jones said nothing when I looked away he was in his chair behind me and he push the button on the floor for me to go back I tried to run but I can't I was paralysed with fear "open wide zoey for me" Dr Jones said in a creepy tone I keep my mouth closed until he called for someone a woman walked in and she force my mouth open with metal things that I didn't know the name of "now let start" Dr Jones said he started drilling my teeth and it hurted so much "nurse she have a wisdom tooth that needs to be pulled out" Dr Jones said to the woman. She pick up pair of pliers handed to him "OK Zoey don't be scared......" Dr Jones said in a very creepy tone. I tried to run but the woman pushed me down like a wild animal I tried to shout for help but I can't I can feel him pulling my wisdom tooth and it's hurted so much suddenly I could move and I ran out of there ripped off the metal things of my mouth and I ran to the door but the door was locked I could hear a drill reving up and hard running and......
Part four will be coming soon.😊