The final fire burns.

The door is still locked "HELP!" I screamed I tried again. My heart was racing "ZOEY COME BACK GIRL!" Dr Jones shouted insanely still running in the dark long hallway and the drill reving up louder. My mouth hurt from my pulled out wisdom tooth suddenly the door unlocked "come on quickly girly" a boy's voice said from behind the door. When the door opened Dr Jones met my eyes from the dark long hallway "come here Zoey don't be afraid now" Dr Jones said with his drill with fresh blood dripping from the drill and he was smiling ear to ear I felt a hand pulled me away from the dentist. The door closed and a boy with short light brown hair and pretty bright blue eyes and light skin and his baggy dark green top with black jeans and brown trainers "you are Zoey right?" The boy said " yeah" I said in pain "I'm Elliot I was trapped here and he killed my little sister by torturing her to death with his tools" Elliot said. I was about to say something but the sharp pain was still hurting "hey you OK? " Elliot said with his hand on my shoulder "Dr Jones was doing a filling on my cavities and him and his beast size nurse pulled my wisdom tooth out painfully " I said to him holding my jaw "it was the same thing happened to my little sister Beth she had three deep cavities and he was doing the filling when the lights when out and someone was holding me back. And when the lights turned on and my sister was bounded down and he tortured her but pulling her teeth out and drilling in her gums and after hours of torture she gives her last breath and her eyes was still opened. He trapped me here until he gonna check my teeth next week" Elliot said with a tear ran down. Before I said anything Dr Jones opened still smiling "there you two are, kiddies" he said creepy with his drill still reving and his nurse ran to me and Elliot "run Zoey" Elliot said pulling me out of the way. The nurse pinned Elliot down and Dr Jones walked to him and forced his mouth opened "you bad boy Elliot now let's see your teeth if you have cavities like you little sister" Dr Jones said. I wanted to run but everything was off it was night and I could see demons walking everywhere "NO!" I said knocking Dr Jones over by running hard to him and kick the nurse in the head hard. I got Elliot up on his feet "thank you" Elliot said and we started to run but before we got to the street Dr Jones grabbed my ankle and pushing me over hard and got up and stadded Elliot with his long demon nails growing inside of Elliot and moved on me "oh Zoey I will put you out of your pain" Dr Jones said smiling insanely and was on my chest with his drill "NO you demon!" I shouted at him in fear "Zoey here" Elliot said in a quiet voice he put his pocket knife in my hand "open wide Zoey......." Dr Jones said when I stadded him deep in the back he fell and turned into flames still smiling happy. I ran to Elliot and he was almost dead "no please open your eyes I don't want you to die" I said crying "big brother?" A young girl's voice said sadly . I looked by my side and a young girl with long light brown hair and that same pretty bright blue eyes and she had a white dress with blood on it she moved on the other side of Elliot 's body and she was crying "thank you Zoey your heart is kind and you have love in you, say to my brother that I love him when he wakes up" She said. Suddenly with her one tear dropped on Elliot 's cheek and he slowly opened his eyes "Zoey" Elliot said quietly. I looked up and the nurse was dead and was in flames and i looked in at the same place where Beth's ghost was but no body was there Elliot got up in pain and I got up and felt dizzy and fainted when I woke up everything was normal and Elliot was not there but a letter was there 'Hello Zoey I want to say thank you I know I can't leave Hell but you are a angel that saved me from him but I can't see you again so I got my pet ravens to take you out of there and to take you back home but he will come back so be careful, goodbye my sweet angel - Elliot McCoy. I cried when reading the letter and I saw Mandy there "oi Zoey what's wrong" Mandy said I hugged her and I still cried. It was 3.00 in the morning of 2rd November I sat up on my bed reading the letter and I made a promise to myself I will never visit a dentist again as long as I live.
THE END.